Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Jenny's story.

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #2788  by Jenny P

CHAPTER ONE

Why do I keep reliving these moments that I have never been through myself. Or have I? Is that possible? Have I been reborn? but as a new version of my past selves? ``

All of this and more was going through my head as I sat in my room, staring at the wall just wondering what the hell I was experiencing! At least I had managed to get somewhere safe. That was the main thing.

I had awoken on a beach with nothing except a pair of jeans and a T-shirt to my name. Where am I? I look around frantically just trying to make sense of it all. I see a tall chimney i must be in Elektro i think to myself. Then i hear a voice I recognise, "I've just left there, I'm just up the road. I'll meet you" he says. Why did I recognise his voice? He sounded nice enough should I trust him or should I..... before I even get a chance to finish my thought I hear a blood curtailing scream I turn around and scream myself what the hell is that I squint as it runs towards me frozen to the spot as it gets closer I see it's a women, but what was wrong with her and why was she screaming like that? My first instinct was to run and help but instead I shout to her "Um hello are you Ok?" I ask. I get no answer she just continues to run towards me making horrible noises, why isn't she answering maybe she's sick? By this point she was nearly at me she pauses for a moment and just looks at me as I look at her then she lets out a gut wrenching scream and hits me so hard I get an instant headache. "Just run" Say's the man I had yet to meet.

I panic as I'm running up the road, I can't hear her anymore but I can feel her watching me. Did she really want to hurt me or was that just her way of communicating? Maybe she just needed help, But I sure as hell wasn't sticking around to find out. I needed to bandage myself, I had nothing, looking around for something to use it clicked, I could use my shirt. I looked around to make sure that I had lost the ill women. I had, so I ran into a bush took of my shirt and tore it into strips and put one around my head.

As I continued my walk up the road I wondered what had happened to that women and how she had become...... well a monster?

I get a really sharp pain in my head so bad it brings me to my knees I look up and I'm surrounded by barracks and walls? What the hell? Where am I now? I can feel everything, but how? I don't understand, I scream but I fear no one can hear me! I'm handcuffed! Why the hell am I handcuffed? I can feel everything, the fear, the fight and the despair that no one will save well...... I guess me? but how is that possible? I hear a voice "You have five minuets for someone to come and save you or you die" He said in a Russian accent. I can't see everything but I can I feel every punch and taste every mouthful of poison but then I also feel them healing me and trying to make me fell better? I didn't understand? I hear another voice this one is in my head and he sounds different but I recognise him for some reason, "Jenny I'm on my way just hang tight, can you tell me where they are? I'm going to save you don't worry" he said. Relief pours over me, I am saved!

I come too still in a daze, Why did that feel so real? And how did that person know my name? What the F**K is going on??!?!?!?

I shake my head and stand up, I must carry on!

I continue to run up the road, The man says he can see me. He sounds happy and seem's to know me? I go with it, not wanting to upset him as he seems to be very friendly. I check his pulse and find out his name. We run up to a place called Kamy, A cute looking seaside town. We continue to run around i find lots of interesting things on the floor and pick them up he occasionally shouts at me he's found something for me. Once we have finished our tour of town and looting as he called it we start to run up the hill inland, for some reason it felt familiar.

Running through the woods in what we hope is the right direction just having a little chitchat, I've lost sight of my friend. I freeze solid on the spot, I can't even stand up I start to sob with my head in my hands where am I? and what's going on? I look up, open my eyes and I'm by a barn? Hiding behind a hay bale, I can hear someone with a Scottish accent asking "Jenny are you Ok? Where's has he gone?" Seems we were caught in some kind of situation? but what? My question was soon answered BANG I felt a pain and then instantly nothing I guess I died, but why? I wasn't armed I was hiding obviously more scared than them? Why the need to kill me? I wasn't much enjoying these well I guess they must be memories? Though I really don't understand how all these could of happened to me? How could I of lived so many lives? And been through so much it seems?

I came to my sense's and carried on running a little, I shouted to my friend where are you? In the clearing he replied so I ran to the clearing and found him, I didn't feel so alone anymore.

What had happened to this place? and why was I reliving these horrible things? and what was wrong with that women? I needed to find someone to ask, my friend couldn't offer me an explanation, except he thought the women was a zombie. A zombie? No no no no no it can't be! They don't exist! She did look dead? but surely she was just infected? I was very worried about everyone's welfare no matter who they are, what they had done, I was even worried for a "zombie". Maybe this was why I was here? To help as much as I could and cure this "zombie" infection?
 #2877  by Punisher5795

Interesting... Looking forward to more :)
 #2902  by Jenny P

CHAPTER TWO

I'd been sat in this room for long enough.

I walked downstairs and out the back door towards the well, I was so thirsty it was unbelievable.

I was sat having a drink from the well when I heard two voices, Oh SH*T I thought. I ran across the road into a building when I heard someone say my name, how do all these people know me?!
“Hello?! Who's there?” I say
“It's Pete, you Muppet! Come out” The man replied.

Who the hell is Pete?! And how does he know my name?!

“I picked up a new person in Berezino. I thought I'd bring him here to meet some friendly people before he turned to the dark side” He said.
I peeked around the corner and neither of them had their weapons out, I then looked up to the faces of the men stood a few meters up the road and instantly recognised one of them and the red flat cap he was wearing, For some reason I felt like I'd met him before. I felt a bit more at ease and stepped out a bit sheepishly. “This is Sean, Sean this is Jenny the medic” He said.

So I was actually a medic?!

My dad had been a doctor and my mum a paramedic. I had always been taught from a very young age to treat other people how I wanted to be treated and I'd always dreamt of following in there footsteps in one way or another, They had taught me everything they knew. I missed them so much, I wondered where they were now? If they were OK or if...... No best not think like that! I had enough to worry about at the moment. Like how did everyone else seem to know more about me than I did myself?!

Sean and I seemed to get on really well straight away, maybe because he didn't seem to know me already, so he had no expectations of me? I don't know... But either way it was refreshing to have someone in a similar boat as I.

“Everyone's coming down” Said Pete. Who was everyone?! Well he didn't seem worried so I trusted his instincts surely enough shortly after someone appeared at the opposite end of town gun out this time, which made me very nervous I had nothing not that I really felt like doing anything anyway, what was another death?! It seemed I'd died numerous times already?
I chuckled to myself at the thought of this. I must of done so out loud because the next thing I know the man walking towards us has put his gun away and was talking to us, great someone else who knew me?! Just from my laugh?! I must have been close to these people?! They did all seem very familiar.

We're all sat around a fire chilling out and chatting having a laugh when I hear this horrible droning noise, What on earth is that?! I think. It just keeps getting louder and louder then a truck stops in the middle of town with another one not far behind. Then I hear a few voices and everyone's running out to the trucks to greet them so I of course follow not wanting to be left out. Without any warning I'm not there anymore I'm screaming HELP HELP ME HE'S GONE MAD, No one seemed to be listening to me though or care it was just silence HELP ME EXILED'S HAVING AN EPISODE PLEAAASEEE SOMEONE HELP ME. I'm face down on the floor as he's laughing at me and telling me not to struggle and shooting out the tyres of the truck. I start to struggle, he won't hurt me he's just having an episode I just need to run away. I break free and start running.

Back to reality and I have people round me asking if I'm OK, These people really seem to care about me.
I see the face of the man that had just seen in my flashback the look of shock on my face must of been obvious, The Exiled just asked everyone to give us a minute. How does he know?! He asks me what I saw this time? But how does he know? How?
I answer his question. The look on his face, he looked like he might cry “I was hoping you wouldn't remember that” he said “I'm so sorry that happened to you of all people, I think you are the only person that really understands sometimes. Can you forgive me?” He asks. He looked angry with himself and hurt. I told him I forgave him and he smiled like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders.

I asked him how he knew that I'd had a flashback and he had told me that we confided in each other about everything and I had experienced similar things in some of my 'past lives'. Well this started a very deep conversation. It was obvious he had got some issues I thought but who hasn't?! Maybe all he needed was someone to talk to and help him through his darkest hours.

After this I thought it best to go to sleep again as I seriously needed some rest, I woke up the next day and felt refreshed, everyone here was really friendly.

The next day I met up with Vic and Sean, we headed up to Gorka. They had told me their was a clinic up there that should have a lot of medical gear in it and I'd be able to get back to being a medic, though I felt like I was still a bit of a trainee. But practice makes perfect I thought with a smile on my face.

We ran there and back with no dramas at all, I picked up a few medical essentials and was in very high spirits after having a good laugh with the lads, we ran back 'home'.

I went back up to my room and just sat there for a while thinking, When I just see someone appear in front of me. Is this real?! Or am I having another “moment”. The face I saw looked familiar, but from where?! It was one of my captors, asking if I was OK?! Why were they asking if I was OK!? Did I not look it?! My heart was racing I got so angry I started shouting at him to get on his knees he didn't argue or put up any sort of fight but I still restrained him I was not letting him get away! After everything they had done to me?!

I woke up in a pile on the floor crying. Luckily my friends had been near by and had heard me shouting. The look on their faces said it all they were worried, what had I done?! And why was Sean looking at me like that?!

It wasn't till later that they had told me what I had done, I was starting to realise that their was more to these flashbacks and episodes, It reminded me of some of the soldiers I had treated at the military base back home. I started to wondered if that was how I had originally got here? If I had been sent over to work in one of the military bases? And the obvious one, did I have PTSD?
Last edited by Jenny P on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #4108  by Jenny P

CHAPTER THREE

I had remembered many things about my past, how I had got here and why I had become Nurse Jenny writing them down as separate journal entries as I went. My flashbacks had revealed many things about my past lives and helped me to grow into the person you see before you.

Helping anyone I can, as much as I can no matter who you are or what you have done. Some people seemed to see my kindness as weakness. But I ask you, Who is weaker? The person who puts themselves in harm’s way to save others? Or the one who deceives and kills others?
Which one takes more courage and perseverance?

I had decided to throw myself into my work, just to try and ignore people's ignorance. Setting up a food bank and helping everyone I could. It helped to keep me distracted and gave me the opportunity to meet more amazing people, which I am always thankful for.

The illnesses seemed to have disappeared for a while so their wasn’t much need for my usual services so I found myself relaxing and sleeping a lot more, I always seemed to have the most realistic dreams… whether or not it was more memories I didn’t know. But she wasn’t like me, it was more like a bloody nightmare. She was stood in front of this poor man he was bloody from being beaten, had I done that? He was begging for his life, she asked him to read a poem to satisfy her hunger else she would eat him. What the F**K? Who the hell is this bitch?! She raises the gun *BANG* I wake up with a start, what the hell?! What was that?

Why had she said she would eat him? Was she a cannibal? I only knew of one group of cannibals and they were not people I tended to visit on a regular occasion, but I needed some answers so I traveled from my food bank in Solnichniy to Prison Island. I walked in with my hands up shouting to see if anyone was a round, One by one they started appearing guns on me, I could see a sniper in the building and one in the lighthouse, they had this place locked down. Well I guess it was their home. I walked slowly they told me to stop so they could search me and asked if i had any weapons, I confessed to having a pistol in my pants, they confiscated it and marched me through the prison to the exercise area.

I could feel the pain coming on and the lights coming in front of my eyes Oh no now was not a good time no no please no *bang* I’m on the floor on an airfield, sobbing. Why was I sobbing who were these people? I hear them laughing through my sobs telling me to get in the building. I walk into the prison building and just lay there still crying, what was wrong with me? Then I hear a voice I recognise it’s the exiled, What the?! Why? What? That explained the crying… betrayal.

I come to, I’m laying on the floor handcuffed but this time I’m in the prison, they had seized the opportunity, GREAT I think JUST what I need….

I guess I brought this one on myself.

I sat thinking about the flashback I had just had, I recognised that voice but why? Then I hear it, “Looky what we have here, Nurrrseee Jenny how nice of you to come and visit our little Island.” Shit It was Mr Ted. WONDERFUL!

Well that also explains a lot…..

I’ll be dead soon I thought to myself. He had words with the others and left. Phew I thought, at least I don’t have to play with those stupid teddy bears of his.

The same bears that had taken many of my friends from me on that damned boat.
Why had I come here these guys are evil! I sigh to myself. What was I thinking.

I’m on a beach alone, with only a t-shirt a pair of pants a glow stick, a bandage and a pair of trainers. This time I remembered who I was I seemed to be getting the hang of this “respawning” lark. I ran to Polana, hoping that someone would be there. I couldn’t find a soul but I found plenty of supplies and food. I needed to find a hospital so that I could get my uniform back on. So I ran up to Gorka to look in the medical center, That was odd…. No infected?! Hmm very strange. I wander into the medical center and start grabbing clothes I can only find red pants and a blue top, oh it’ll do for now I thought to myself.

The door I had shut behind me burst open a man covered in blood comes running in shouting for help. I run to his aid using my bandage to patch up his wound, he hadn’t lost too much blood himself luckily but obviously someone else had. Is this your friends blood? I asked
No he said. It’s the bandits blood. There was bandits in the area now? What had happened to Polana? Had I been away that long? He asked me my name so I told him Oh he said it’s you, well I should've guessed. He knew me? Well, knew of me? What has happened to the infected I asked him. He explained that they had all been driven up north and were underground somewhere and that he himself had only seen 2. How strange I thought, Why had they all been driven so far up north? Very strange, very strange indeed.

A couple of days had passed and one of my fellow clinic members had found me running around Dubrovka. I was pleased to see a friendly face. They gave me the keys to the whambulance and showed me up to the base.

Ah at last normality.

I met a lot of new people in the following days, people with similar visions as mine and similar aspirations. I had myself a trainee medic, her name was nightshade. She reminded me of myself when I first woke up in this place.

I wandered off to Turovo to go for a walk, I loved the cliffs around there they were so very beautiful. I hear a truck in the distance so I hid in a house, After it had passed and I couldn’t hear it anymore I decided to continue searching.
I hear movement behind me. Hands up she said, Oh god it was Red….. she had a thing for tying me up. Yep as I expected you are handcuffed. “I hope they’re pink fluffy ones!” I said. She laughed and told me to shut up. She put a blindfold on me and threw me in a truck, Where was she taking me?

She stopped the truck and told me to get out. now walk, straight forward. Ok good, now get on your knees. Here we go again I thought to myself. She took off the blindfold, there I was in a church of all places. Was I going to die in this place? Then a man walked in, it was hail. What were these two up to? They were arguing about something. I don’t know if I fell asleep or was knocked unconscious but I had one of those awful dreams again. I was near a church, Red was there.. What?! This can’t be a dream then? What the hell is this? She was giving me a pep talk like I was about to get married… I look down I’m in a white dress. OH SH*T. What the..??

I’m walking to the church the doors open and there stood at the altar is Mr Ted. What sort of F**KED up dream is this?!

“Jenny, JENNY WAKE UP, NURSE JENNY!! GET.THE.F**K.UP.NOW”
I slowly start to open my eyes, my head really hurts like I’d been hit, Red’s sat in front of me looking worried, are you ok? she asks then turns to Hail and say’s “We won’t get anything if she’s DEAD will we, control your goddamn temper!”

I’m confused from both the concussion and the dream I just had. How the? Just why?
What the hell were these two doing?!

The doors opened and I heard a lot of shouting followed by a lot of shooting. I started wiggling while they were distracted, and managed to get free there was two dead bodies on the floor one was Red I didn’t recognise the other. I ran out, ran as fast as I could back to my base, back to where it was safe. Back to the place I could think, Where I could clear my head.

What the hell was with these dreams? They were haunting, truly.

Every time I slept I would have one, they were filled with torture and murder. Death, destruction and human flesh…... They were driving me insane, the sound of Red and I singing ring a ring a roses, it haunted me even when I was awake. The things I was doing in these dreams… had I done them?

That day I was out for a drive, and I broke my truck by the Svetlo roadblock. Annoyed with myself I kicked the truck and walked off in the direction of Berezino in hopes of finding a tire to replace the one I had popped.

Walking down the road I found myself singing that song to myself “Ring around the rosy. A pocketful of posies. Ashes, Ashes. We all fall down” What was wrong with me? I saw someone running towards me. They looked weary till they saw what I was wearing. He ran to Berezino with me, searching for a tire to no avail. It made me angry, angrier than usual and I couldn’t seem to control it. What was happening to me? Those dreams…. Were they changing me? I ran back to base, screw the truck I didn’t want to be around anyone right now. I needed to think. But thinking just made it worse and eventually I fell asleep. I don’t remember what I saw but I remember Reds voice and she was referring to me as Mrs… Nooo It couldn’t be?
Surely not?

Well that would explain the psychotic behavior and the poems and eating people….
but how the… just how was it possible?

Trying to work it out was so tiring. But I didn’t want to sleep anymore, I couldn’t deal with the awful images that filled my head in my sleep. The guilt for things that I hadn’t done was filling my head, could that really of been me? Could I of really done those things?

I tried to make myself feel better by giving my truck to someone that needed it, donating a barrel to a good cause and helping out one of the other medics with some supplies, but nothing was working.

There was one way I knew that would make me forget all this, make me forget everything.

I thought about all my friends and the people I loved, I knew they would try to help me overcome these nightmares but I didn’t want to risk them getting hurt in the process, I couldn’t live with myself if I ever hurt anyone but especially one of them. I loved them too much. I dropped my bag, put a signal out on the radio telling people about the gear that I had dropped.

I chambered my CR75 , placed it to my temple and whilst the tears were still streaming down my face I pulled the trigger…...
 #4110  by Jedi Brittany

RIP Nurse Jenny. Gone, but never forgotten.<3
 #4149  by Jenny P

CHAPTER 4

I wake up on a beach, with nothing but a T-Shirt, a pair of trainers and Jeans on. I pat myself not believing that I was really here and discover a flare and a rag in my jean pocket.

I look around awe struck at the beauty of this place.
But where was I? And who am I?

The cold wind was whipping around my skin, I had no time to ponder any of this, I had to find shelter and quickly.
I scramble up the beach, “OUCH” I hold my hand up to see what had just happened, I had cut myself but on what? I look down to see a sharp stone on the floor, That might come in handy.

With the stone in my pocket I climb up off the beach. Oh my god look there is a road, Where is this place? and why were there no cars? Maybe I could hitch a ride if someone drives past. I started walking along the road, with no idea of what to expect. I felt so lost and alone.

I’ve been walking for what seems like forever when I see a road sign. Yes! Thank god for that!
I run to it and quickly realise it is not in English, Wait, what? Is that Russian?

Damn, I couldn’t work out what it was saying but it said something was 2 in the way I was heading. which was a good sign, Anywhere was better than being out in the open.

I run the rest of the way, to keep myself warm and to get there as quickly as possible. I am starving by this point, I must find food.

I see a house, I run into it and find a tin of some kind, I pick it up and read it. I chuckle, it is a can of baked beans. Now how am I going to open this? Thinking for a second, I need to find a knife or something. But not right now. I sit down on the floor. “ow” I feel something sharp digging in my leg, I stand up and look in my pocket. The stone! I’d totally forgotten about the stone! I stab it into the top of the beans, It’s working!! I drag it around the top getting it as open as I can. It gets stuck half way through. Damn! I put the stone back in my pocket.
It is nearly open, I can smell the beans I just need to peel it back a little more to get to the contents.

I had managed to lever the tin open enough to fit my fingers in the gap, but if I did that I would undoubtedly cut myself, at this point though it was either that or starve to death.

The blood was dripping from my hand, I really needed to find a way to stop it.
I looked around the house for something anything to wrap round it then I realised you idiot you have a rag in your pocket! I quickly pulled it out and wrapped it around my hand fairly tight. This would hopefully stop the bleeding and protect it from the elements, the last thing I wanted right now was to get an infection.

I sit eating my cold beans “YUCK” it wasn’t very appetising, but it would do the job.

I had to survive, I had to learn more about this place, and if I could who I was.

But for now I think it’s fitting to refer to myself as Jane Doe, I am after all an unidentified female……..