Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• The Vigilante's Kill Log

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #2582  by Punisher5795

This thread is NOT intended to flame anyone, or cause "butthurtnes". Sometimes people get KoS'd, when this happens. It isn't always brainless, senseless killing. Sometimes there are reasons and sometimes there are stories behind kills. It is the purpose of this personal log to provide said information for those that believe they were KoS'd by myself.

Please don't start arguments, just read it and enjoy :)

Target #1

Name: Krowbar

Colony Affiliations(If any): The Pale Riders

Bullet Impact: Single bullet penetrated the side of the skull, passing through the brain cleanly and then impacting the hamstring of the left leg.

Allies Involved: None/Solo

Description of Events: After taking fire earlier on in the evening around the town of Zelenogorsk a suspect was spotted. The dead of the night provided ample cover for myself to stalk the suspect for approximately 10 minutes. After losing the suspect for a few minutes he was later tracked down several minutes later and followed once more. Due to the heavy armaments of the suspect, a hostile course of action was taken.

First shot seemed to have skimmed the suspects beret and hit the wall behind him, he retreated outside of the building. I advanced quickly, sticking to the shadows to avoid any form of LOS. The suspect unfortunately for himself got into a vulnerable position, prone on the side of a hill.

The kill was quick and instantaneous.

Conclusion: Treat group known as "The Pale Riders" with extreme caution and hostility. Terminate with extreme prejudice.

Evidence of kill: Image