Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• my first life

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #2419  by Shaftoe

so my very first life on the server started in a different way than i was expecting....
i woke up in a stream, under the bridge south of vybor... naked and confused i had no memory of recent events, but i did have two great needs. 1 - warm cloths so i didn't freeze to death. 2 - food! i was becoming very hungry, luckily i was able to find what i needed just up the road. the town was nearly abandoned, and it seemed like everyone left in a major hurry. there were many things left behind, cars partially packed remained derelict, houses were unlocked and had many valuables just left laying around! i spent a few hours just preparing myself for whatever might come next a weapon was the next thing i needed so i was out searching again. i continued down the road and found an airport, it was over run by the dead, i barely made it out alive... eventually i made my way to the coast. i spotted someone who wasnt moving like the zombies, he had a fire and a vehicle. he was running around erratically so i figured i would observe before confronting him, i had all the supplies i needed so safety was my main concern. just as i crept closer and was about to make myself known, he hopped in the truck and left. disappointed i went to see if he had left anything behind... all i found was a gory mess and what appeared to be human remains around his makeshift fireplace. realizing what a close call it had been i decided i would keep my distance from anyone i saw from then on, at least until i could determine their general demeanor anyway....