Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• 1 pinch of salt, 2 pepper, and 4 human steaks

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #2283  by scurvydan

I had decided to lay low in the wilderness since the terrorist attack on Vyshnoye. Living off the land wasn't easy but I was doing my best to stick with it. It was the boar meat that did me in. It had absolutely no taste to it. Bland. I knew I couldn't take it anymore and the pangs of hunger couldn't be satisfied. On this new day I found myself around Berezino. All the supplies were available for the taking but there was one thing on my menu and my appetite wouldn't cease until I had it. I searched endlessly on my journey north and couldn't find you anywhere. I ran and ran, forgetting about my own well being until I laid eyes upon you in Svetlo. Your bright colored attire made my heart jump and pulse quicken. I gave you time, watching you fatten as you scavenged. Turovo was your next destination and I was determined to make sure it was your last. My impatience got the best of me when I popped up, aiming my gun at you. I'm such a fool sometimes when I get hungry, but you made my job easier by locking yourself inside the house. I stalked around the back of the house and caught sight of your orange backpack. My shots were true and I could see your beautiful blood spray across the walls and floorboards, drenching them in a rich and tasty crimson. EanP, you my friend were a delicious meal. I felt alive again and the hunger was satisfied. For the moment...