Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• WHAT HAPPENS IN POLANA...

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #2296  by ottoskorzeny

The CLF claims responsibility for the assassination of [666]Slave today. The CLF publicly warned him that his threats and insults would only serve to have him included in our next operation. Justice has been served.
 #2301  by ottoskorzeny

The CLF liberated Polana today. Resistance was futile.

[666]Slave was assassinated (yet again). Check your backpack. You will find something special from the CLF.
 #2306  by [666]Slave

How can I lads? I been watching UFC, did you expect me to run back to polana, LOL. Get a grip... [666]Slave is my in game name give me yours, or is it all front and no blunt? Your all mouthy as you hide in the shadows, but not so hard I expect upfront :-D Good Luck Lads You deserve it!
 #2308  by [666]Slave

Its fresh when your all hidden behind persona's and various random names for game / forums so no one catches on.. shows how scared you are lol + 3 vs 1 lol am I that scary 8-)
 #2309  by [666]Slave

Its not Cod Stevey boy Wonder.. No dogtag's here son, it's Day-Z SA... If you actually read the facebook page then how can we @ polana the good folks who welcome friendlies and safe trade actually be rapists, murderers and lowlife's as you accuse us of being, when we helped a starving Alex "Tripp" survive? Its you who are the terrorists, you shoe bomb innocents and hide behind your fake forum masks and ingame names.