Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• WHAT HAPPENS IN POLANA...

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #2257  by JeSTeR

...stays on the forum.
I've uploaded several video scenes of what happened in Polana in January 28th when I was around. (I preferred to add several videos with short scenes, instead of adding a bigger video - small videos are always easier to watch.)
The pub entrance is always a warming welcome. But I needed to warm up the place even more!

It was time to get wild between the boys. Free dance! The fishermen Vic really thought I would do that over his knee. He's old :-) .

Time for another song! This one kicked my butt.

I may have fell asleep. I don't know how, but sometime later, I've founy myself with Mr. Pete upstairs. Our panties were soaked. Fun time. There's always someone interrupting the party! Oh well, it's time to chill a little bit I guess ;)...

It seems that Polana demons were attacking me again. Shaked my head for a little bit.

The Party Boy isn't here but the Party Girl is. Ok just a little dance now :).

OH NO! Someone has decided to nuke the place! An unknown fresh spawn, coming from the back of the pub, joined us quickly on the fire and threw something to the ground. I only had time to take a screenshot of the mysterious man and that thing - GRENADE!!! - Me and other two guys died, including the fishermen Vic, and one third guy got his legs injured (from what I know).

I had reborn, not pretty far from there. Ran straight to the pub and all I've seen was a glitched man's body outside on the road, and another person's dead body inside the pub. I've heard people talking about the bomberman's body (he also died there) - it was mysteriously glitched and they couldn't check his name. My body has disappeared in the explosion, but my clothes stayed there. There was also a huge amount of one thing people call "plant material", but I believe it was the weed from the green room, now spread around the floor of the bar. Messy thing.
Quickly, we got a message. The terrorist faction (or whatever was) member has sent us a threatening message - expressing his hate for the "inappropriate and immoral" happenings over Polana in the last days. He didn't get it that Polana wasn't Sodom but yes a place of happiness, good trades and peace.

Some time later, peace has arrived the town again, but everyone except for me was aware of possible incoming threats. They were fearing for bad things to come.
Another "jukebox man" has arrived the town. Nobody knew who he was, but this strange man in that bright tracksuit has arrived to cheer up people and ressurrect the party. Nonetheless, the people who were on patrol were kinda doubtful of his behavior, due to the fear of a new incoming terrorist attack. He was harmless and funny though.

They were still doubting of this tracksuit man presence in the town - no reason for that, but we can't trust much strange people haha ;). I checked him - he was healthy.
Weirdly, that glitched man's body was still standing up, outside on the road. His arms were crazily moving. I recognized him - it was from the fishermen Vic - his "dead" soul.
The guys were starting to get upset with the music playing in the background.

My stomach was grumbling. I wanted a special dinner. It was time to kill that kind of hunger that only some can understand ;)

Demons came back for some moments. The guy who was near me quickly ran away and I've heard someone saying that he didn't want to die listening to Slayer. But that wasn't possible anyway - it wasn't Slayer or any other band that they were talking about on that time. Suddenly, Party Boy and Girl were back to end with that conversation!
Then, a new man has arrived the town. "Preacher" was written on his forehead. He had a funny accent. I knew he was coming in peace. The bombing act was mentioned while people were talking.

Let's go back to the bright tracksuit man. Time to workout! I kept watching him for a few minutes; realized he was a cool dude and didn't want to harm anyone.

Last but not least, some started to make negotiations with the local merchants. I could watch one costumer making a good deal with Mr. Pete's in his butchery.

Was getting late for me, I had to go back where I belong. I left Polana peacefully, with a smile.
Thanks for reading/watching!

#2263  by [666]Slave

Haha Epic :)
 #2267  by ottoskorzeny

Thanks for posting.

This military operation successfully targeted the mayor of Polana (a high value target). It was a direct response to the abuse of players entering the town under the banner of peace. Collateral damage was unavoidable. The CLF can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

Should abuse, unwarranted detention and murder of innocents reoccur within the confines of Polana, the CLF will continue to target the local government and their supporters.
 #2274  by JeSTeR

Hmm but you guys don't mind to kill innocent people there. Who is patrolling the area, is for protecting all those innocent lives from threats. No one who is there for a good cause diserves to die. And if you want to make some justice, watch the people who are coming there to ruin the party. Note: Polana is not Sodom. No one is abused there without a good reason, unless it was a misunderstanding, which is solved later in a peaceful way. People who try to interrupt the trades and whoever is chilling out there must be executed. No enemy is going to win this.
 #2275  by baron10

Vic the mayor is not dead he is alive and well in Polana.
the man u shot was my stunt double as we new your plan
You've let your guard down CFL we know who you are now.

You will never defeat us and you will never bring Polana down.
 #2276  by Mr.Pete

Petes Meat provided food for countless people today, an attempt to stop this under the disguise of liberation is no more than a terrorist plot and will be treated as such. the CLF have no alternative peace solutions, they offer you no sanctuary and plot to murder, dont let your faith in the people of Polana be tainted by the words of fools.
yours sincerely, Mr.Pete of Petes Meat
 #2281  by ottoskorzeny

The CLF would like to thank the citizens of Chernarus that have joined our struggle or have offered material support to our efforts. Every bullet will be put to good use.

The noose grows tighter around the neck of the corrupt and immoral leadership of Polana.

The CLF encourages open rebellion against the Mayor of Polana and all that stand with him!