Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• The aftermath of TPE Trading Post

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #2117  by Jccowardin

As far as I know the only Potatoes who have the horsepower to record are Prestige, Jax, Ivan and Phinkydo. I think Prestige was the only one in the barn after the reset so I don't believe there is any more footage unless someone else in attendance was recording. Knives did confirm that Blubaustin was the gunman in another thread. I think it is pretty clear that CPD are full of it and not in it for their stated purpose if they keep him around.
 #2125  by lank3033

They have already let him go for attending the event in the first place. I personally think its enough that he had an unloaded gun before the shooting and a loaded gun after. Certainly enough reason to kill him as the event rules specified all guns had to be unloaded.
 #2126  by IvanS.

I don't have the hardware for something like shadowplay, but use fraps which means I usually miss the beginning of things. I was on the castle anyway so wouldn't have anything with the barn
 #2127  by CoachB

this situation is messed up! I'm glad the bombing happened at the end of the event so people were able to enjoy it. I can't deny that I was defending the "rights" for people to attack such an event because I believe there is no limit to the roleplaying.

That being said, even tho the Pale Riders have been hunted down by the tots since they came into existence, we did not have our hands in this tragedy. To me it just look like a clusterfuck of circumstances (I mean a server reset who could have planned that..) and the potatoes are trying to slanders their enemies and save their faces for their failure to provide security for their guests, going as far as trying to convince people that the CPD and Mike, who is legit one of the best guy I've played with, that they are bandits. That is a bad look and a stain on their efforts to switch to the good side.

IRL comment : This game rocks and the fact that stuff like that can happen is pretty insane!!

PS. Sorry for my english.
 #2135  by Zombie Dust

So the video does not prove much, other than more than one person wears Gorka pants and black boots (shocker). I think you guys should look at the people blatantly threatening the event over and over vs long standing Survivor Colonies. Just saying.

Get us some real proof!
 #2141  by =PK=IRISH

I've seen only the edited version of the video and it shows nothing but chaos and actually points to someone dressed in a completely different outfit as those accused in this thread. I guess if the "video evidence" doesn't prove what you want it to you just make stuff up and run with it.

Most of the Cowboys were not even online when the event took place. Still haven't seen a full version of the entire event. I wasn't on and have nothing but second hand accounts about what happened at the event and who did what. None of any of it is backed up by the video.