Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• The aftermath of TPE Trading Post

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #2061  by PrestigePotato

As many of you know a bombing happened at the Potato Elite trading post. There are 4 people known to be part of the plot, and the rest of the members of their colonies are suspects. Here is the information we have and the crimes that were committed.

Armadillo (Requested Draugr Mercenaries to join in on the bombing plot, missing, found alive after the explosion)

CoachB, Pale Riders (Was the only freshspawn to visit the event, and the only freshspawn at the event was the bomber. Vanished mysteriously after being frisked and possibly came back on reset. Information has surfaced that he was talking of the bombing in the lounge a few days before it happened. Stone knife in inventory when frisked, found stone knife on bomber after the killings.) Evidence:

Multiple assailants wearing cowboy hats were also attempting to storm the castle of zub during the post, affiliated with Coach. All were executed.

Blubaustin, Of our very own CPD, Sworn to protect the people of Chernarus, causing a terrorist raid to be successful, killing over 10 innocent traders at the event. (Killed Denny (A Potato) in the long barn with suppressed AK74u, server had reset immediately after and he did not log back in until after the event, Executed immediately on site on login.)

Soro (Attempted to avenge his friend Blubaustin with CR75, Executed on site)

[SAB] Conzole (Most likely one of the bandits killed during an attempted attack, came back to ambush with pistol after the bombing, Executed on site)

Homicide/Lone Ranger (Repeated threats to bomb the event, multiple can vouch for this. Found on site after the explosion and subsequently executed.)

There is video footage of every moment from multiple perspectives during the trading post and we plan to upload it accordingly to clear our names. Any talk of crimes by Potatoes are most likely propaganda being spread by the terrorists themselves. If you do not believe If anyone has information about the bombing please let us know.
On a lighter note, a character wipe will most likely happen on Wednesday so this was a nice event to go out with a 'bang'! We fully expected someone to have a desire to kill every single peaceful trader in the event, and we foiled many, many, plans to kill neutral/friendly traders as well as potatoes. Like I stated earlier all footage will be uploaded so please do not throw around accusations and please disregard anyone else that attempts to do it before the evidence has been displayed. I hope that the many traders who were witnesses will defend us on what happened, and will defend our huge efforts to put this event together.

It is really disappointing seeing the sheer amount of players that have so much desire to kill every single unarmed friendly trader at a community event. As well as the scumbag tactics used taking advantage of a server reset to get an advantage on the guards that were clearly much, much more skilled. A very well worded post on the matter by Mr. Lank can be found here: viewtopic.php
Will(StonesOde) Also put together this great album of screenshots that really sums up how awesome the event was: viewtopic.php
Before the bombing there were absolutely zero friendly casualties, the vast majority of casualties by the bombing were the innocent traders themselves. I condemn all of the members of the CPD, SAB, and anyone else involved for the despicable act they have committed, and ask that you condemn them too.

I want to thank everyone that joined in on the fun, and ask that you not be disheartened if you died during the terrorist attack. For a solid hour and a half the trading post was an astounding success, absolutely filling both the server AND the Teamspeak for a solid 2 hours, causing multiple server overloads, and bringing in something like 15+ unique people who were all ready and excited to trade! That's nearly half the server! I really want to thank you guys for attending and hope you will join us on our next event, whatever it may be. We will learn from this and use the experience to our advantage.

If you have any comments, screenshots, or information feel free to post them below!

Again, Thank you guys!

-Prestige Potato
Last edited by PrestigePotato on Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
 #2064  by MoeksOne

"Like I stated earlier all footage will be uploaded so please do not throw around accusations and please disregard anyone else that attempts to do it before the evidence has been displayed." - You should probably take notice of what you're doing... because you're throwing accusations around without supporting evidence. Although you may have evidence within your footage, making accusations like this without being able to readily supply the evidence can be taken as slander / propaganda. I look forward to seeing the footage. Hopefully the footage isn't completely butchered with editing to make it look a specific way and it is genuine.
 #2090  by knives613

I witnessed the shooting and the guy who did gun down the other member was the guy at the end of the video with all the book bags, after I was searched to be allowed in I notice him pull the AK out I even was standing near him when he did it.
 #2096  by |SAB|Conzole

Yo dude i came as a freshie to try to get my gear back cuz i got blown up in the barn there is no "SAB" anymore im a friendly survivor i was headed that way when the server reset and as soon as i logged in i got blown up.I wanted to go back for my gear an i ran into the barn with an magnum and i got shot at so i returned fire. You said you told me to stop but my ingame sounds are all messed up so if im not looking right at the guy that is talking to me i cant hear them i would have stopped if i could hear you guys. Im saying sorry for the trouble and i did not mean to make you guys think of me as a threat.

-Conzole out
 #2097  by IvanS.

I'm sorry that happened conzole, we had multiple people telling you to stop. It's unfortunate but we couldn't take chances especially when there were other traders still around and had people coming back and attacking us.
 #2102  by MikeB

IvanS. wrote:I'm sorry that happened conzole, we had multiple people telling you to stop. It's unfortunate but we couldn't take chances especially when there were other traders still around and had people coming back and attacking us.
I would've done the same thing. Especially since instructions were clear well before the event. "No weapons equipped"
 #2107  by Ramblin Hans

Pale Riders / CPD responsible? Head is spinning. Cowboys and Pale Riders I've considered friends/allies. Given some other incidents recently in our town, not really sure who to trust ATM. Awaiting response / statement from IRISH and law enforcement.