Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Farmer Browns Reminicing

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #2011  by Kylemayer

Farmer Brown slowly made his way up a small hill just of the Sobors. His face blackened with dirt, his beard ragged and clothes damp by the early morning rain. However happily the rain has died and faltered. The elderly man chuckled to himself.

Grabbing at his flat cap. He quickly brushed it off and smacked it on his knee before returning it home to his head. In his left hand idly held a mosin. Perhaps two shots missing from killing the walking deceased. He quickly sighed. Sitting atop the hill. He laid his rifle over his lap and smiled. The man quickly took interest in his cob pipe and tobacco. After a few puffs of his pipe he closed his eyes.

Memories started to surround the mans visions. Whether it be farming with his once family. Or delivering crops to a younger couple. A butcher Named Pete.

Moments later another vision filled his mind.

"Aye, that's it son. Aim right down the sights. Remember. It's not an act of killing, it brings food on the table, sister and mums mouth!" Brown said to a younger kid.

Farmer Brown smiled as he sat eyes closed. He took another puff of his pipe. Continue to reminisce.

Another vision started to develope in his head.

"Son, grab the rounds and rush back, lock the door when you get back!" Farmer brown bellowed. Reloaded his shotgun.

Moments later the young lad rushed back dropping a few boxes of 00buckshot.

"Pa? What are them things?" He boy stammered to say.

"Ain't important. Get t'tha basement. Grab your hunting rifle and protect your family boy!" He said bluntly.

Snapping the double barrel into use. Farmer brown would level his shotgun. Squeezing both triggers at the same time. Ending a Zed quickly.

The memories swirled off at this point. Another developed.

"Put her down lad! She ain't yer mom no more, she's taken damnit!" He screamed.

-Memory Cut-

Visions of Farmer Brown siting in a pool of blood. Three bodies surrounded. A young lad, elderly lady and a young girl. All done in by a shot gun.

-Memory Switch-

"Oi! Get that damned meat away from me Jester. You know that's taboo fer me." He grunted.

-Memories Altered-

Farmer Brown scoffed as he finished skinning a goat.

"Ya know Jester, if people can get away from the fact you bite faces off the living and YER not a deader yet, you're an alright girl..."

He chuckled. Tossing the pelt her way to be cleaned. He would go back to work.

-Memory Alter-

"Ohhh hedo hedo you buy ? You buy food YA? I come to party you come to party too?" An oriental Chinese beamed to farmer brown.

In which he would only shake his head and quickly avoid contact further.

More and more memories filled Farmer Browns head as he sat on the hill. Some good. Some bad, and most life changing. However the reminiscing was cut short when his friends finally met at the hill.

"Oi Ya cunt, I'll slap you with this fish if you don't shuttup, word to yo momma!" One chuckled.

"Yeah yeah, well. That's what gets you introuble. Gladly I take everything In a better note. And to the point I suck with a gun so I have to be friendly" The other replied with a wink. And lastly the fisherman besides them just seemed to sing some song of the living days. Wearing all orange.

Farmer Brown slowly stood up with a groan due to movement issues with old age. "Right boys, let's open shop!" He said. Clapping his hands together.

Just another day in Chernarus...

Last edited by Kylemayer on Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #2012  by JeSTeR

Great story! As I was reading it, I could see all the scenes images passing on my head :).
Funny thing about me and then WordToYaMomma!
 #2420  by Shaftoe

playing out stories and then translating it into a creative writing always makes for a good story, very nice
 #2425  by [666]Slave

Nice story mate :)