Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Home-wreckers!

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #1931  by Kylemayer

Well folks! To those who saw the "Kamy is a hero controlled" Sadly to say, it is not. I was gunned down with my lovely "wife" Michæl We were in our house minding our own when we were threatened to come out, hands raised.
Now, before I brought Kactus to this "SAFE" Zone, i met with them before, I was cuffed and almost threatened of losing my beautiful jeans my daddy gave me!
Kactus was informing them, no harm would come if they avoiding our house of which we were keeping warm and eating in. Thus, they broke in and killed him quickly. A man of the name Ohdis came up and spoke with me me for about two minutes. I explained our house and rule of not breaking in. However soonly after I was called a Potato. And shot. Sadly enough I spend my times aiding anyone who needs it, giving my high caps away, and such. I came back to try to speak with them further on the matter, as a bambi. To clear up Im not a potato. However, I was brought to my knees and shot in the head.
Ladies and gents, beware!
Ohdis and Forcejumper.
 #1932  by DaHes

As an impartial judge who wasn't directly involved but observed from a distance, I must say that I'm disappointed in your story Kyle (Farmer Brown). It could have been so much better! You and your "wife" were observed going into an empty house for your "lustful activities". Those observers, having recently proclaimed the city a green zone, were simply checking to verify your intentions. Instead of simply replying with a couple of moans and screams, Ohdis and his crew were met with foul threats. Once said threats were eliminated, one of you returned and bludgeoned your unsuspecting victim with a nearby sledgehammer.

At no time were you called a Potato, although I find it hysterical that you'd use that as a catch all excuse. I am sure that neither Forcejumper or Ohdis wish any harm to you now that you are no longer a perceived threat; as long as you remain so, you should be safe. Feel free to push and play with as many Kactus dingle berries as you wish my good fellow! Just don't pawn them off as fresh fruits or vegetables please...

In all seriousness, I do applaud the RP from both parties (rather than the typical KoS that has been running rampant in Kamy the past few days). It was a lot of fun to witness and be entertained by. Good show gents!