Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• I remember when.....

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #1695  by FAQ2chief

Lately my sleep has been interrupted with visions of my past, I spring up most nights in a cold sweat dreaming of a life I once new. In this life that haunts my every moment I see the glow of my kitchen light on the wall of my garage as I get home from work, to greet my wife and kids with all the love and affection that any good man should.

It's been almost a year now and it still isn't getting any better, the way I see it we still have another year to go before we can even think about rebuilding. I have witnessed first hand teams of men and women work hard on the CURE, adversely I have also seen too many men and women die while searching also. FUCK!!!!! Why doesn't it get any better? Why can't we reach some goddamned common ground already!?

Just because the system broke down doesn't mean we have to live in a world without order. This is our time to shine, We have a responsibility to ourselves and our future generations to create a better place than we have now.

So my dream for a brighter tomorrow is just that, A BRIGHTER TOMORROW. We have to start planning now. Planning to restore power, planning to rebuild the communities, planning to restore order! Their are plenty of us in our communities who can right the "scripts" of our story. Their are people in our communities right now that have the knowledge required, now all we have to do is what for the right time.

Mark my words ladies and gentlemen we are 1 year away from the start of the best adventure of our lives....... Hang on to your pants kids the ride is getting ready to start!!!