Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Pete's Meat BBQ Tragedy

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #1637  by JeSTeR

After meeting the butcher Pete, he sold me some of his tasty meat and then we ran together so I could get some human meat to give him as a token of appreciation.
While we were climbing up a ladder, which we've done at the same time, while I was reaching to the rooftop, I've fell down to the ground and died. The kindness of butcher Pete is priceless, since he waited for me to ressucitate and come back to that place to recover all the things from my old dead body (I've had a backpack full of stuff and more of that wonderful meat he gave me, and also an AKM). I ran straight to there but my body disappeared...
Suddenly, a fresh spawn approached, bleeding and trying to fight an infected. Pete approached too and also fought the infected successfully. This fresh spawn was a new costumer for Pete's meat. He told us about a friend that was coming to meet him. In no time, his friend comes out of the building I've fell down of, with an AKM on his hands. It was my AKM! He said hi and Pete sold them good pieces of the meat. Two new costumers for the butcher. I thought on my mind they could be two preys for me, I wanted to gift the lovely butcher with human steaks. Nonetheless, we kept talking with eachother and decided to move to a peaceful place and make a bbq with grilled steaks by a fireplace. And so we did. Everyone was happy and they started to sing. I started to plan my next hunt.
The goofy Jester could make a better plan or act more quick than she did, but as usual, she screwed up.
I got a Longhorn with me. I told them I was going to the bathroom and stepped away from them, but not far enough. While I've had my prey on the scope, ready to hunt his head, he moved! Then, the betrayal began... He quickly murdered the butcher Pete in front of my eyes, I couldn't believe what I was seeing! My heart broke and I tried to shoot the bastard but he made me fall down unconscious and die. I could still listen to him talking, in a sarcastic way...
When I respawned, I ran straight to the place of the bloody bbq and what I've only found were three dead bodies on the ground. The meat was still cooking...
The dead beings I've found were: a zombie, me and the first guy we met. Pete's body disappeared, no one knows if the murdered skinned and carved him or just hid the body... I couldn't control my tears... Was also pretty surprised for the murder of his buddy. Maybe he wasn't his friend. I've extinguished the fire and kept my way to the closest city, starting from the zero again. I couldn't stand the death of the good man I've met and gave me something to eat. I have to revenge. I will always make my job of getting the amazing human meat and give it to the butcher. He diserve to have all the meat of this world.
---- I've recorded a short video from the bbq (my voice wasn't recorded on the video though, sorry for the flaws) ----
---- Check out the pictures under the video! ----

#1640  by Az10k

One moment you're sharing meat, the other trading fire... Chernarus can affect people minds