Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• The Tale of a Livonian Prisoner

• Tell your day-to-day stories here
Tell your day-to-day stories here
 #7041  by Weyland

My name is Kofi and looking back, it all seems like a dream...

New York, longshoreman, a beautiful woman, money in my pocket, food on the table, the sun upon my face...

One day I meet a guy named Vadim. He's a regular at the docks moving tons of containers through international waters. He makes me an offer I can't refuse, next thing you know I'm in a Livonian prison for weapon smuggling.

Three years later, I wake up and my solitary cell door is ajar...I push it open. Everyone is gone, the prison is abandoned. Grab a bag from a locker, a few cans of food, hit the armory, and I'm out before I have a chance to think.

I find an old house to take cover in. A new day dawns, and it finally hits me - I'm a free man!

Something isn't right here. I find this medical outpost and the staff isn't exactly friendly...

Not sure where I'm going, but whatever happened here doesn't look good...

It's been two weeks, I'm out of food, and there is nothing left anywhere...

That's when I hear it, a low grumble in the tree's. I can see a bear off in the distance...

I make my way closer, my SKS is empty, but the MP5k has 30 rounds. I bet if I get close enough and get some head shots on him, I can finish him off. I'm dying to eat and its me or him.

I'm really close now and I'm lining up my shot. I'm going to have a good laugh about this later when I'm cooking steaks by a fire on a bear skin rug!

My finger is on the trigger, it's now or never...

I squeeze a few shots at his head, all hits, I'm working my way down his body and...

CLICK...GUN JAMS

HE'S ON ME AND I'M RUNNING...

DON'T LOOK BACK...DON'T LOOK BACK...