Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Pinkerton vs Gentlemen Bastards

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #5025  by Caledric

I'm willing to listen to all grievances here on the forums that anyone has with Pinkerton and it's small staff. If you feel you've been wronged just post your problem here. Of course be warned... If you're just looking to create a reason to justify you being an ass for the sake of being an ass I'm going to call you out on it.

Oh and please make sure you sign your post with your in game name. Too many people making their "I'm going on a shooting spree at Pinkerton" FB posts without having the balls to let us know who they are.
 #5030  by Sinphaltimus

I've had 4 interactions with Pinkerton to date.

First interaction: Just getting started, I helped gather inventory for them and traded for a few little things incident free.
Second interaction : Saw my friends and family get mowed down by the red arm band Crimson fellow in a cowardly act. I however escaped with just a few wounds.
Third interaction : Traded directly with McDoogan, Happy trrade, good transaction.
Fourth transaction : Traded last night with a female member of the crew (forgot her name), was disappointed to find Defibs not as rare as I was lead to believe so didn't get the kind of trade I was looking for. None the less, it was fair.

I must say this. I am impressed with this establishment. As a colony, Pinkerton runs a tight ship. Both with their inventory and security. I like how they run the transaction and their rules are for the safety of all. Unless you're a complete douchnozzle, there is no reason to ever start shit there.

The Scamp family respects their business and we look forward to many more trades in the future.
 #5036  by Heathen

My first day in the colony (a few days ago) I came to Pinkerton to see what it was about. I was sitting on the bench inside the compound waiting for the trade post to open.
There were 6 or 7 people there and everybody seemed nice, (other then the fact everybody wanted to touch me) then suddenly a guy there was shot in the face very close to me, I didn't even hear the shot so I assume it came from pretty far off. I still cant get the blood out of my pants and I found what seems to be a piece of skull fragment in my pocket yesterday. There was a lot of yelling, confusion and return gunfire.
I pulled out my SKS to defend myself if need be and was told I had to put my gun away, so I did in hopes the Pinkerton's would protect me.. and they did.
I left the compound shortly after the gunfire ended without any transactions due to the incident that had just transpired.
I returned the next day only to be told the trade post was closed due to the hostile activity in the area.
I have some things I would like to unload and am looking for a few specific items as well.
I will stop back by soon! Hopefully things will turn out better next time.

I feel really bad for the guy that was killed I wish there was something I could have done. :-(

Thnx!

Heathen
 #5042  by Duzer

On behalf of the dead rabbits I'd like to clear the air a bit regarding some negative feedback we have been receiving.

1) we are bounty hunters who have received bountys regarding two well respected factions, (outlaws) and (common wealth).

2) we accept these bounties because we enjoy fighting skilled players!

3) huge fans of the trading post and we apologize for lockdowns we may have caused. we do not and will not attack any traders who wear the community beloved pink.

- Corey
 #5043  by Caledric

Ok, sooo it seems everyone likes us... why then is there a certain group who waits until there are no pinkerton or commonwealth on and then glitch into our buildings and steal stuff from us? I'm not going to name them... but everyone already knows who they are. I just wish they would grow some balls and come at us while we were online.