Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Must be nice to be a bandit who combat logs -_-

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #4691  by ][_,aw][_,ess

Ivan has only run with us a couple times, I can truthfully say I haven't seen him do anything like that . Has he in the past? I couldn't tell you. I think the main goal we should be focusing on here is having a good time. If you want more roll play ,ill do my best to provide it. But always being outnumbered and out gunned at all times doesn't make for a smart plan. its not in my best interest to walk up and say "hey ! its lawless ....all 10 of you get on the ground". lol. But if the numbers look equal from both sides. You can expect some more interactions from here on out :)
And while it takes away from things being organic and happening naturally, You are more then welcome to shoot me a poke to let me know my ass is grass and ill stick around after a fight. Im not looking to die of old age here. If i get knocked out, i wont disconnect. You have earned the right to march me into the town square and have all the marshals beat me to death on camera .

SIgned.... Mr. Still at large :)
 #4692  by Merc2thaMax

as stated before if the shoe fits lace that bitch up the mentioning of face book was because some players were taking jabs and talking shit because we were on US3 when the Marshals where frequent on US2 prior to some of them even logging into it so I'm not worried or care about your facebook profile. End point I'm not wasting time with players that are gonna prey on non combatives just to get a rise and then not stick around for the show its a game and its just gear you wont catch me logging if were throwing down.