Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• People in green zone.

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #4393  by Dictator

Sooooo,
Most of you probably saw on Facebook most of what went down. These "good guys" are gonna say it was me that shot at them cus I was the only other one on.

Welllllll. That may be but I didn't not shoot at them. They shot at me then murdered me in the green zone.

I spent about a hour running from the far southwest, north then east just so I could get to the green zone and drop some stuff off so someone that needed it could take it.
I was in all medic blues with mostly med gear in my inventory.
I had picked up a cz mag a few days ago to hopefully find someone that wanted it. Today on my way to the GZ I found a cz rifle. I put the mag in it and attached the scope I had sound awhile ago and put it on my shoulder, made room in my backpack for my ump45 that I had on my shoulder. Mostly got rid of food so I could give the decked out cz to anyone that wanted it and so I could keep my ump at the same time.
I finally saw the wall to the GZ, started taking fire. I ran across the north wall until I saw a hole. I dove under it and got inside the wall. I hear people yelling so I went back outside the wall and watched.
I then moved up to the wall, the people inside told me to put my hand up and walk in, which I did.
Once inside and surrounded, the main guy told me to drop all my gear, which I did.
At first he said it was a mp5 that shot at them, then after looking in my backpack he said was a suppressed submachine gun that shot at him.
After everyone yelling at me and not letting me talk for about 5 mins I randomly get shot in the head.
After I died I hear laughing and them saying who shot him. When they find out it was one of their guys the main one says oh well. Loot up boys.

I went from wanting to help all to wanting to kill all.
Anything that moves will now be killed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
 #4398  by Jenny P

There is video evidence that proves that most of what you've said they said isn't true but either way there behavior was unacceptable.
Just know that the perpetrators have been dealt with, and had I of not been sleeping at the time, none of that would of happened.
I am sorry that it did and endeavor to never have it happen again.
<3 Be safe out there.
My deepest apologies.
 #4404  by Dictator

Jenny P wrote:There is video evidence that proves that most of what you've said they said isn't true but either way there behavior was unacceptable.
Just know that the perpetrators have been dealt with, and had I of not been sleeping at the time, none of that would of happened.
I am sorry that it did and endeavor to never have it happen again.
<3 Be safe out there.
My deepest apologies.
And where is this video? I would like to see it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk