Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• MURDER OF NURSE JENNY AND POPE BLACK

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #3903  by Phantom

Jenny saved me just prior to this and now murdered in cold blood? I feel I owe a debt. I may have to hunt everyone down for this.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 #3904  by Jenny P

They are certainly on the blacklist so it's a good job they have Jake (josh my ex medic) in their ranks. I taught him well...

Thank you everyone.

I shall be re-geared and back to it in no time.
<3 Be safe out there. (unless your names on this list then you can SUCK IT)
 #3906  by Jenny P

Doublechronox wrote:I wasn't there. Just putting in my two cents. I've been killed by friend's a lot. it's all in fun. At least in my cases.

YEH fucking hilarious..... asking my friend the SUPPOSED HERO LEADER for HELP and I get executed.... YEH TOTALLY FUCKING HILARIOUS........................
 #3907  by ChroniclyInsane

I'll keep my head on a swivel for you Jenny. Sounds like a case of small men trying to feel big. Like tying up and murdering a female medic. Did that make you reload your gun and fist pump the air saying. Wow what a rush. What a kill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #3909  by Phantom

Jenny P wrote:They are certainly on the blacklist so it's a good job they have Jake (josh my ex medic) in their ranks. I taught him well...

Thank you everyone.

I shall be re-geared and back to it in no time.
<3 Be safe out there. (unless your names on this list then you can SUCK IT)
Wait, that isn't the guy I gave a UMP to is it? The guy that betrayed you?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 #3911  by Gabriel Laurence

[quote="Phantom"
Wait, that isn't the guy I gave a UMP to is it? The guy that betrayed you?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk[/quote]

neonflannel wrote:Looks like we need a neutral hitman squad. Is there one in the colony?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk
1. Absolutely not. I was at work/hosting company when it happened.

2. Hi.
 #3912  by crazychristian

I love seeing the heros turn dark. Good work guys. I wasn't going to kill pope, just torture him until he accepted the carnal side of himself. Good work though guys, embrace the chaos.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk