Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• WAR

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...

WAR

#3876  by LaStoned

In case someone missed what I said, due the recent actions against us and The Marshals on NWA I declared a war against so called Military Survivors, here you have it again. I , the leader of my Colony shall lead my brothers to victory upon not only our but as well enemies of all Chernarus. We will not stop until they are brought to justice, dead or alive we will hunt them one by one or all at once. The Family controls the North ! :mad:
 #3877  by ChroniclyInsane

Hmm declaring war on the military survivors as a whole may not be the best of ideas. But we have every play style out there. So I welcome the anger and aggression. So come get us and rush to your death. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #3878  by Black Mojo

Then I need to ask you - as a Military Survivor:
1. What proof do you have that is was one of ours?
2. Why declare "war" with a group called "Military...", when the word is most associated with the term..."war"?
 #3879  by Buckurk

Your leader said enough for all of you last night.

I could call myself Rambo, but that doesn't make it so. Just because you have an m4 doesn't mean we can't pry it from your cold dead fingers...
 #3880  by crazychristian

CBC will eat both of you, and giggle cry the entire time!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
 #3882  by LaStoned

CBC are my allies !!
 #4380  by Dictator

ChroniclyInsane wrote:Hmm declaring war on the military survivors as a whole may not be the best of ideas. But we have every play style out there. So I welcome the anger and aggression. So come get us and rush to your death. Image

Looks like someone likes glitching the command tent.
 #4399  by ChroniclyInsane

Excuse me?? We take loot cycling very serious on this server. And this was the work of 8 guys over weeks. And this is from patch .58 or earlier

#4400  by Deputy Max Brand

Ya really old post. That group was banned a long time ago

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk