Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Judge WTF?!

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #3570  by Jenny P

Your behavior yesterday towards me during the event was bang out of order and I really do not appreciate being spoken to like that, especially being mocked in direct chat.

Not only that but what you typed was damn right rude and totally inappropriate.
I have never given you any reason to treat me as such, or be personally attacking me in direct chat.
And also trying to run me over the other day was a dick move!!

Also to clarify I am NURSE JENNY on the UK server and MRS TED on the US!!!!!
There is no cross over what so ever!!!
I am not affiliated with anyone but NJC on the UK server, but as I have always done I roll with everyone and help everyone.
I am not going to change that just to suit you!
 #3576  by Gabriel Laurence

On US she eats your face, on UK she helps reattach it after someone tries to eat it! ;)

Seriously dude; I was there. Way out of line - it doesn't matter what happened before that point, that was a totally uncalled for escalation.
 #3577  by JOHNAMARO

OMG sorry Jenny but I find it fucked up that everyone else gets to joke about the same thing towards u about Ted and all that crazy shit but every time I say something it's a problem with not just u but everyone else God can't I catch a fucking break but I will sincerely apologize if I made u feel in anyway upset I Love You Jennnnaaaayyyy
 #3578  by lank3033

You seriously don't understand why you shouldn't sexually harass a woman on the Internet? In gaming group with so few female players you think it's ok to make sexually explicit and sexually demeaning comments at them? Just as classy as always. Man if I had a nickel for every time a hero popped out of your Ts channel into ours saying "I just need a break from judge for a second, can't listen to that shit anymore" I would be a rich man. Look no further than Your own behavior for why people are dropping you like the steaming pile of excrement you conduct yourself as.
 #3579  by Jenny P

^^^^ What he said! It's not on!
Who was joking about it apart from you? No-one....
Everyone was messing about in general because of the way my character was sat.
But you just took it way too far. NJ and Mr Ted have no affiliation WHAT SO EVER!
So in what manner was it appropriate to make a comment like that when I was playing as Nurse Jenny?! NOT MRS DAMN TED FFS!
Apologies if you like but I won't be forgiving you, everyone has a limit and you have reached mine.
 #3580  by JOHNAMARO

Ok then whatever is cool I mean the colony I'm in has an alliance with u but u don't ever need to save me that's why this is a survival game ppl need to learn to survive without cryn come save me I heal my self but thanks for ur past services and I bid u farewell
 #3581  by Weyland

JOHNAMARO wrote:Ok then whatever is cool I mean the colony I'm in has an alliance with u but u don't ever need to save me that's why this is a survival game ppl need to learn to survive without cryn come save me I heal my self but thanks for ur past services and I bid u farewell
John, we talked about this...take it easy. :x