Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Bandits Claiming to be Hero's! DayZ

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #3551  by lank3033

You still don't understand John, we think it's funny. We aren't mad. We regard you as a non threatening, loud mouthed brat. As soon as you killed King he popped onto TS and Facebook and said "you guys this is some hilarious shit." We laugh at you because you are apparently role playing as a hero, but the only tactics you were capable of using are those of a bandit. You could have done something halfway interesting since King could have easily been overpowered since he trusted you and you had the upper hand. If you last another 500 hours here then maybe you will learn to be more creative.
 #3553  by lank3033

Also john, being here 6 months (perhaps a month more than me) doesn't mean you've been here a year and it doesn't make you a Senior colonist. People who try and pull rank on other people by saying "well I've played here longer and am therefore more important" have zero class.
 #3555  by JOHNAMARO

no never said i was more important just sayin ive been here a while thats all im am not above the law just sayn that i shouild knoe the rules and i am not commenting on this issue anymore i bid u goodbye
 #3606  by Mr.Pete

this whole i wasnt using teamspeak i was using steam friends is total BS... scummy moves are scummy moves.. you wouldnt have known king was there without being steam friends with him... not only that but getting a kill like this to use as bragging rights shows how truesly lame you are dude.... we're not even gna kill you homocide were gna take you to the middle of nowhere break your legs feed you to healthy and leave you with nothing but a waterproof coat wellies and your own teddy bear im gna name "the bear i give to twats" then leave you broken and healthy to roll for hours just so you can play again <3
 #3611  by JOHNAMARO

oh since you want to bring it up what Chance KIng and Stewie did yesterday was in Violation of Colony Rules once your buddy Stewie who changed his name to Gold Adamz came in My TS he clearly broke the rules of Ghosting he lied said he died he dint i spotted him at the corner of the wall cuz your friends dint notice i was back from uncon and then after i tell him u ghosted me he leaves TS and Comesback and right in the TS changes his name back to Stewie thats how i found out what really happened i relayed it back to Weyland and i have witness Awakend and Johnny so sorry for your 3 buddies