Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Bandits Claiming to be Hero's! DayZ

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #3535  by Mr.Pete

i do not see how John makes flows amaro (homicide/judge) has managed to stay on the server for so long.. he regularly accuses people of cheating to save face, ghosts people using steam friendships and is rude to people via in game chat and ts..... the problem is that his attitude and behavior are continuous its never gna change .. this video does not surprise me at all... you can tell exactly his motivation behind it is so he can brag about killing a member of cell block.. i bet when hes bragging he doesn't mention the fact he only came into contact because he was a slimy asshole ghosting through steam friendships (i would have thought someone that's been on the server for so long wouldnt use steam friendships in this way)... he is a detriment to any colony he is involved in in my opinion.. (feel free to come up with your own opinion but this is mine based on 6+ months on the server with this clown)... also he had to use 8 rounds to get someone to the ground and a further burst to kill them FROM 3M AWAY!!!!! no skill, no class, hes an ass....
 #3536  by lank3033

The part I find the most hilarious is that he murdered the one member of cell block c that ever has anything positive to say about judge/homocide. King has often stopped people in our group from killing john amaro in the past and often tries to defend him in TS. I doubt Amaro will receive any such defense from now on haha. Just one more event in the long string of childlike behavior that defines John as a player and a person :)
 #3537  by JOHNAMARO

First off i olny claimed once that i tought i saw cheating and it was ruled out get it right and maybe if people stop being asshole i might not be an asshole back second of all i have never ghosted anyone on the colony it was a simple decision that i took upon myself to kill him for in my New Role he is our enemy he is CBC and all i did was use the situation to my advantage.If i was in the same TS as him then i wouldve not killed him for that is ghosting second of all ghosting requires to know a persons location as well which i did not know so yea Art Of war bro u got played yea it was shitty but there was nothing done wrong King you are guilty by association plain and simple it dosent matter thats the reason i did what i did CBC act like you guys are righteous or something like you guys dont set peopple up all the time come on seriously i took out King as an example to my role dat you guys are the poison that rots Chernarus and must be cleansed so anyone who is CBC must be taken out with extreme prejudice cant take the heat dont get close to the oven

Fenrir Judge Out
 #3538  by lank3033

Haha, you just acted like an asshole to the one remaining friend you had in our colony though. Don't you see how funny it is that the only member of our colony you have a confirmed kill on recently is someone that you had to lure via steam friends and shoot in the back? Not to mention how many shots it took you to take down a player with his back turned and no gun out. Simply pitiful. Almost as pitiful as a grown ass man who doesn't know how to use punctuation when communicating through text.
 #3540  by lank3033

He asked you, a 'Hero,' if you were friendly. He could have shot you at any point before that if he wanted to. You said you were friendly, Then not long after that you shot him in the back. You need to look up the word lure there buddy. And caps lock is not a cruise control to awesome. It makes your posts seem even more childlike and absurd.
 #3541  by crazychristian

John, please leave the server. Your cowardice is not wanted by anyone here. Your complete lack of regard for basic grammar and punctuation is atrocious. It is actually painful reading anything that you post. As for your play style... it's embarrassing. Your trash talk is unadulterated trash, seemingly spewing from the mind of an angry handicapped child. It's hilarious that of all the times I have seen you get completely, and embarrassingly obliterated, the only kill you have acquired came from shooting a friend in the back. You are a nuisance to us all. Unless we can start a dipshit colony where you can take the helm.
 #3547  by JOHNAMARO

First off Christian My grammar and punctuation is the way it is beacuse thats jusst me so fuck off and you havent been on the server long enough to know how many kills i have which are a lot so fuck you bro ive been on this server for almost a year . i got introduced to this server and community when it was just beginning when i olny had 500 hours in Dayz now look at how many hours i have and are all on this server.I have put many hours on this server olny.So tell me Whos a Senior Colonist Bro You guys are the Olny idiots mad at this whole situation and sorry but i do have alot of people on this server who like and get along with me.And i do have alot of support from people on this server so Ok dont know were u getting your information from. Go ahead Start a petition to get rid of me and see how many votes u get matter fact ill post it myself and lets see if ppl want me out get over it i used a situation to my advantage and thats that so Suck it and fuck off