Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Wedding Event Not As I Expected To Be

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #3283  by JeSTeR

To be honest I was expecting a better thing from last night's wedding.
Every person who was invited should behave better. This wasn't a PvP event. I didn't understand why some behaved badly in this kind of meeting. The only thing people should shoot at the time were the zombies, which I also did, and I saw a guy fighting with 2 zombies and I was trying to aim at the zombies and a second before shooting one, the guy fell down unconscious due to the zombies attack, which I saw with my own eyes, so I didn't shoot him. Fortunately he got up right after this.
Then, I was one of the persons that were recording the moment. And I was purely acting/roleplaying when I kinda interrupted both Nurse Jenny and Mr. Ted marriage, since Mr. Ted has a backstory of killing his own brother, the butcher Pete (from a past roleplay, for who doesn't know), which was kinda lover of my character, Jester). My char Jester was desperated and didn't want Jenny to marry Ted because he would kill her, and I pretended that I would suicide with my AK, which was unloaded, since I didn't want to die there, because I was recording everything and I was surviving with that character for around 1 month since last time I played. But Ted had to shoot me in the face...My roleplay wasn't even over, I had something else in papers to do after pretending my suicide. Luckily, I respawned in Elektro so I ran straight to the church again, and what I've seen on the road was a complete anarchy, and when I entered in that church there was a group of people who were holding up hostages and held up me as well. Saw some corpses and stuff. So I guess this is all a set up to kill some people, which I really disliked. Was good to see the faces of people who I didn't meet in game for a good time. But if this planned meetings will be like this in the future, I may not appear...
 #3284  by Jenny P

Not Nurse Jenny Jester it was GodlessAngel. Nurse Jenny would never marry Mr Ted, and is still alive and well on UK Server. No one was meant to die at the wedding, well not as far as I was aware. But It was a bandit group and psychopaths wedding so i think most people were expecting some sort of thing to happen.
 #3285  by JeSTeR

Lol I thought it was you, I was confused then :) I wasn't expecting it because I've been away for a long time from the game as you know, and I didn't know which kind of people would appear, besides of the ones I already knew.
 #3288  by lank3033

Jester in sorry you died, but you were in the suicide animation and your mic was hard to hear. Before Ted shot you he said something like "No! I WILL have her!" - Which I thought was completely in his role as a psyco trying to get married and being intrupted at his wedding. One of the guests was about to knock you out anyway - which I thought was a strange reaction to suicide. The ceremony was nearly over and we were anxious to make our retreat as well since we already had to put down trouble makers before the wedding started. We gave everyone the option to surrender and get on the ground once we sprang our trap, and the only ones to die we're people who didn't follow directions fast enough. It descended into pvp after the wedding ended and we made our escape. In the future, drop us a message that you plan on coming, maybe give us a half idea of what you want to do role play wise and we can make sure it happens. Between the gun in your mouth and the mumbled mic Ted just assumed you wanted to die - which I think is an honest mistake considering the circumstances. We miss you Jester, come roam with us soon :)
 #3289  by JeSTeR

I was in the suicide animation but was a complete acting, I didn't have bullets and really didn't want to die, but I wasn't clear to people by acting like that I wouldn't want to die. And my mic was kinda quiet because it was late here and my mom was at home and sleeping... So I admit it's a bit of my fault :).
You guys had a good idea for the ending, then.
I was a bit confused and kinda "shocked" to meet people again on the game. Been busy with other games but will try to jump more times on DayZ soon.
I will take note of what you said, Lank :).
*so cute, you guys miss me* *feels suddenly important* :D