Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Back of Balota Bust up Brawl

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #3104  by Mr.Pete

a couple hours ago there was an epic gunfight at the back houses north of balota in the woodlands, some of my people came up to find 2 people cooking at a fire with an orange truck... im not sure what was said but shot where fired... while looting more hill billy's show up and the impending gunfight was epic... one guy had skull mask, imp backpack, 3 hand grenades, ammo box, RAK (new gun), ak101 with pso-1 bipod. others where around and the whole damn hillside was full of sneaky angry people...also one bush man (me)... thanks for the fight. the point of this post is not to brag cz i feel it was a fair outcome to an epic fight i just want to know your side of things... if this is you or your group let me know :P lets talk
 #3105  by Bot5k

It was Ramblin' Hans and Tripp that were ambushed at the house. I was away from the house and crept up later (guy with the grenades and pimped out AK 101 / RaK) and pegged one of you. Someone else got me. We then regrouped and tracked people all the way towards Zeleno, killing a few more and dying a few more times.

Was a good time, although I wish you guys wouldn't be so shooty shooty. Hans and Tripp were just chilling by the fire.
 #3106  by Mr.Pete

i wasn't even there when it all kicked off man. i think they asked them to raise their hands one of them did but one of them ran and started pulling a gun...then the rest of the drama unfolded.. best action ive had in a while
 #3107  by tripp

Hans and I were warming up by the fire not paying too much attention. I was told to put my hands up and I did. Then the guy in front of me with the M4 started shooting someone without saying a word. I got up and tried to jet out but was killed in the process.

Then what Bot posted up ^^^ there happened.

We got out of there and someone came up on us at the well near windy mountain and Hans killed him.

Then another guy tried to hide in a ditch and shoot as us and I pegged him.

Then up near the barn at Zeleno someone got Bot and I came around and sniped him. Chaos attempted to go to the body and was sniped. I tried to get up and around and eventually saw the sniper running around. I took a position and then lost him. Looked for about 10 minutes for him and finally got out of there.
 #3114  by Ramblin Hans

I was actually tabbed out and half getting dinner ready for my kids :P not a complaint, my bad trying to do that in DayZ figured we were in a safe spot for 5-10 min with that low pop on.

Tripp and I were warming up after a trip back from the prison, and waiting for link up with two other Outriders. There were reports of shipwrecks, and many survivors expected to arrive on the coast and we were headed down for relief and peace keeping efforts. I came rushing back to my headseat hearing shouting, I was crouched by a stump, saw Tripp with his hands up on his knees, I raised my hand , there was lots of shouting. Tried to raise both hands (F2) in surrender which I never do, but we were done, but I I think I might have hit 2 (sawed off shotgun map). Got gunned down at that moment in any event. Neither of us fired a shot or ran (Tripp might have run after that).

I heard Bot got there just after, and shot one dead (Hydrogen), hit another, then was killed in the hill above. Chaos then arrived, killed on guy down the dirt road, then played cat and mouse in the woods with one more assailant. I managed to get back, and one of our attackers charged down the hill after me, and Chaos got him. Sadly his body slid inside a hill, but Chaos dropped his MP5 for me, and then Tripp and Bot got back and we decided to head back home (Zeleno) to safety. We hit windy mountain edge well house, and I was literally dying of thirst (going grey). But at the well one guy crept up on us (Shmeepy). He could have killed at least one of us for sure there, but I guess he saw the numbers and decided to evade and ran back of the house and creek. Having nothing to lose and needing to use the well uninterrupted or die, I pushed, found him in a tree by the creek and lit him up. Then drank from the bloody water in the creek, desperate.

We made it just a bit further into windy mountain town, pausing in a tan house to exchange food and more water, and we had some misinformation. People were shouting another two guys were spotted outside aiming and the house. I was still outside, saw a blurry grey figure outside with a gun and fired, and he killed me. It was Bot :P I don't know if one of your crew was even there, paranoia was running rampant.

Apparently there was more tangles outside Zeleno as well. In the end I don't think any of us made it out with out dying once, and I know one enemy escaped Zeleno.
 #3115  by Bot5k

Thinking back.. I think I actually got two of you at the house. One guy was walking out the door when I nailed him twice in the chest and he vanished from view. I then spotted the other (Hydrogen?) run away from the house and ended up tracking and killing him when he laid down to try and shoot me.

At any rate... I'm looking for Nurse Jenny or a Smersh vest, because I want that gun back.