Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Shooting fish in a barrel is fun to you apparently

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #2486  by Slickback

So since the new update finally came out today, I decided to journey all the way to the new prison island of course. Spawned in electro gear up for an hour or so and finally make it and swim halfway across and then i hear a *ploop* right next to me.

Yep, some dick decided "Hey I'm going to camp over the island so no one can have fun today!" and proceeded to send shots my way with a mosin. This guy (or gal) was so afraid of me mindlessly swimming from around 5 minutes that they felt the need to shoot me while I'm swimming the fucking English Channel or some shit. Seriously? You couldn't have waited until I arrived at the island and then have your way with me (no homo)? Kid next time, aim better. I was swimming in a straight line going the same speed and you still missed me twice. But next time, I'll be coming in a submarine to shit a hellstorm of torpedoes your way ( by torpedoes i mean bullets).

TL;DR: Kid sucks at the game and didn't want people to have fun or explore on the new update so he killed me while I was defenseless in the ocean.
 #2512  by lank3033

I got popped by a guy on prison island as I was wandering without a weapon. No talking, just a blast to my face when I turned around out of a building. Yesterday I was encountering the worst sort of KOSers all session. Got shot at three times by unseen campers with the worst aim ever just making my way to the prison in the first place. At least I explored the thing before I died to someone too afraid to have a player interaction.