Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• CLF Operational Log and Target List

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #2326  by ottoskorzeny

CLF Operational Log 1.0

A Message to the People of Chernarus

This week‘s awe-inspiring operations conducted by the CLF have yielded a groundswell of support from the citizens of Chernarus. Offers of support are flooding in from all corners of our country. Citizens clearly share our aim to remove the Mayor of Polana from office using any means necessary.

Our attacks thus far have included;
A bombing that claimed the life of the Mayor, Jester and other cronies, multiple armed incursions into the town claiming the lives of security forces and wounded the Mayor’s body double, raids into town to abscond with supplies and provisions, a squad wipe of the Chernarus Tactical Force sent to investigate within the CLF's area of operations.

- CLF Justifications -

1. Under Mayor's rule, Polana has opened a brothel. Within this house of ill repute, the most unnatural acts have occurred and been recorded. The level of depravity witnessed here causes the rest Chernarus to wince and look away.

2. Under Mayor's rule, Polana has opened drug den mere blocks for the Polana kindergarten. Here all manner of drug use is openly encouraged. The youth of Chernarus must be protected from this degenerate behavior.

3. Under Mayor's rule, Polana has opened a market that trades in human flesh. This abomination is openly encouraged and proudly serves the greater Chernarus cannibal community. The sale of meat harvested from the citizens of Chernarus must be stopped. The main trader is known as Mr. Pete.

4. Under Mayor's rule, Polana has implemented a Draconian “stop and frisk” policy that harasses every citizen entering the town. There are multiple reports of fatalities and general abuse of detained citizen’s without warrant or reason. The newly named police chief is known as Farmer Brown.

- Current Targets and Objectives -

A. Assassination or kidnapping of Mayor of Polana. Known as Baron10/Wordtoyourmomma. Operates in/around Polana.
B. Assassination or kidnapping of the Police Chief of Polana. Known as Farmer Brown. Operates in/around Polana.
C. Assassination or kidnapping of Mr. Pete. Operates throughout Chernarus.
D. Attack, harass, kill all members of the Polana security force.
E. Disrupt supply lines and raid stores of Polana. Weaken the economy and force the ouster of the mayor.
Last edited by ottoskorzeny on Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 #2343  by Mr.Pete

why on earth am i (D) on the list of assassinations. I lived through all CLF terrorism.... shouldn't have left me alive.... I AM COMING FOR YOU ALL !!!! how dare you threaten the people of polana.
 #2392  by Punisher5795

While I think it is cool to see this sort of game play happening in a somewhat RP manner I don't see what the end game plan is. Will CLF finally occupy Polana? Will it occupy another town? Will it just continue to harass the town?
 #2394  by ottoskorzeny

Our aim is to remove the current self-appointed corrupt government and hold new elections open to all citizens of Chernarus. This can only occur after the removal of the mayor and his cronies from Polana.
 #2416  by [666]Slave

Battle of Polana \o?, Good luck if you had the power to do it you would have came in hammer heavy.. You don't... So you didn't lol. Tis why you cry out for help and hide behind your mommas skirt and fake forum names/ steam names/ Ingame names... why hide if you have power? Dont make sense tbh! I feel you pain!