Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• CLF Operational Log and Target List

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #2586  by [666]Slave

you mean you *Ghost* division?
 #2596  by Jenny P

So CLF are just going to come in all guns blazing and kill everyone in Polana? How is that justice? And really an election, Sound's more like you want to take it on yourself! dictatorship will not win! The people of Polana are free to do as they wish when they wish, we have a very low crime rate and a very low murder rate, we welcome everyone with open arm's even when they are not here to trade and just need shelter, food or a conversation. Why do you wish to take this away from us? Because it doesn't fit your view on right and wrong? Or Just to cause trouble? There is no need for violence! Or innocent blood to be spilled in the crossfire of your vengeance upon our mayor, Why not hold a vote now? Or begin peace talk's? There is no need for this blood shed to happen! And you will be blamed for the blood of the innocent that will inevitably be spilled, then what will your precious task force stand for? Nothing but a group of murderers? Do you really want to become criminal's yourself just to eradicate what in your mind is criminal activity...... Seem's To me like you have not thought this through and are just trying to aggravate the situation. If you wish to begin peace talk's I am willing to negotiate term's to save the innocent in our peaceful town. Too much blood has been shed already for no reason than personal gain and fulfillment. Please let's be the one's to change it.
 #2610  by stonesode

The idea of a turf war in the midst of a tribal civilization trying to reorganize itself is cool, but certain terms referenceing things like media outlets and kindergardens and stuff is a bit jarring and doesn't feel like it fits within the realm of DayZs (or the servers) setting to me! I'd much rather see the RP elements contained to what actually happens on the server. Just my 2 cents.