Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Potato's still up to the same old business

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #2297  by PrestigePotato

"Yee haw, nigga!"

Nice try on twisting a common phrase into dirty cowboy racism though, as if we called you a 'nigger' with the intention of racism.. (which is much worst)

Not to mention your entire colony is white..

And you're probably from Minnesota..

Cheap, but nice try. :)

As for KoS we have accounts of the same person we killed trying to ambush a truck with a shotgun, which he miserably failed.

If I recall correctly they said he "Looked like he hadn't been alive for more than 30 minutes" LOL.

With PvP skills like that, next time just loot for your gear ;)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

"Just another Irish post!"
Last edited by PrestigePotato on Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
 #2298  by IvanS.

In regards to the KoS attempts. Jax was in Vybor base when the servers went down for maintenance, so he waited until a restart after the servers came back up to log in and was KoS'd as he was leaving. Carter came to avenge him and got too impatient and died. Either way KoS in a military base is a silly thing to complain about.
 #2299  by Phinkydo

Not sure why you are trying to refer this as KoS. We followed this player for some time before surrounding the house, we interacted and when we found out the identity of this player to be a known rival who didn't co-operate fully then yes we did kill the player.
The same player also attacked a convoy in the same vicinity that had gotten stuck on a hill he opened the passenger door and shot both occupants. with no warning. those occupants happen to be friends with us potatoes.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

As for the link to the Vybor shootout military zones are hostile areas where KoS is the likely outcome not sure what that has to do with anything though.

Just another vent post i guess
 #2300  by Zombie Dust

If this is how it is that's fine, (Cowboys and Pale riders vs Potatoes) I'm not whining. First of all I am a Pale Rider, most the cowboys are not playing anymore.

I think we are questioning the Potato's claim that they are not bandits. I could have shot at you guys as you approached, I didn't. Was pretty sure you guys were hostile so I didn't wanna come down and get executed but the last time i checked sitting in a house not following commands of people outside isn't a reason to KOS anyone. I tried to give you guys a chance to not be dicks.

This is actually the first time I have ran into you guys to my knowledge in the month I have been here. Impersonating other colonies and KOSing is not the actions of friendly's. I guess all the claims i hear about being killed and cussed at are true. That is all.

As far as the mother fucker and nigger stuff, just makes you sound like idiot teenagers. Not sure how old you guys really are? See ya in game.
 #2315  by |SAB|Conzole

Ivan.s Poofter said that he got shot at (no interaction) right before the server restart by 2-3 guys so he ran towards the jail building and then jax came in so he blasted him... stop trying to justifi for what happend there it was pure banditry by you guys.

Im taking poofters word on that what happend.

And prestige potato how the hell do you know if we dont have black people in our colony??

You guys are saying you are friendly and shit i would give you a chance to show that you guys are friendly but ive been hearing from multiple ppl that have been getting KOS'ed by you lately.So go take your colony back to bandit cause you guys are not a survivor colony. Im guessing you guys put it to a survivor just so you can get more ppl in it.
 #2316  by Xycia

Feels like I'm playing xbox against those kids again with such profanity.

You guys always have a comment back on everything. You guys can never be wrong. This is the 2nd claim of being another colony on the server.

I don't care that you guys want to be bandits, and I don't care how good you guys can be in PvP, along with the rest. My issue is trying to say you're a survivor colony, when you're just bandits. Straight bandits. Just embrace it.

For one to say it gets boring just playing one play style is bullshit. That's just an excuse for you guys to go around and kill who ever. I have no issues trying to be a hero and not shooting your guys when I find them out and about. I let your guy go twice the other day and then you show me mercy by shooting two of my guys, handcuffing me, and stealing all our stuff? That's bandit material. Just face it.

"We have video evidence" like you guys always say. Well looks like zombie can record too.
 #2319  by IvanS.

|SAB|Conzole wrote:Ivan.s Poofter said that he got shot at (no interaction) right before the server restart by 2-3 guys so he ran towards the jail building and then jax came in so he blasted him... stop trying to justifi for what happend there it was pure banditry by you guys.

Im taking poofters word on that what happend.

I not saying poofter lied, I'm sure there were people there that shot at him. Jax however had not been on the server the previous reset where poofter got shot at. He had just logged in for the first time since after maintenance, it was unfortunately mistaken identity by poofter that's all.