Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Shootout in vybor military base!

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #2223  by |SAB|Conzole

So i was minding my own buisness looting the military base when i heard reloading in the jail...I walked up to it and asked who was in there.A guy said hello and i recognised that voice i asked if it was Poofter he answeard yes its me POOFTER i said ok hey man it me conzole with the pale riders. He told me they started shooting before the server went down and he ran to the jail...
He souned scared and told me he killed a man called Jax i said ok watch out there could me more like him near by i came in the jail and went out again cause i could not think of staying in there for long there was blood everywhere and guts and brain spread all over the wall...... :sick:

So i said im going to scout my fellow colonist is on their way we are wearing cowboy hats and i run from the jail.
I went on the other side of the wall thats surrounding the base and start running towards an brown small barn but as soon as i hit the corner of the wall a guy pops out of the corner and hits me i returned fire and the man got hit in the head i checked his pulse and it said his name was carter and he had no pulse...He had a potato on him so i took it and scouted the rest of the area and it was all clear 2 enemys down 0 casualties poofter was happy about being alive and washed the blood out of his face.

The Pale riders sends their regards to the fallen!

- Conzole from The Pale Riders
 #2247  by IvanS.

Jax was in the jail before servers went down for maintenance and logged in on a server restart to get out of there safely. As he was leaving he got sprayed down and Carter went to avenge him but I guess went in a little impatient.
 #2250  by |SAB|Conzole

Well poofter was getting shot at before the restart and told me he logged off there and shot jax dead because he got shot at before the restart i came and helped him out and shot carter dead ;)