Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Good job

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #2018  by Fuggaak

At the NWAF this afternoon SlickBack and one of his friends decided it'd be a good idea to murder me for whatever reason. Well, he got killed by my companion, and then a few minutes later his backup showed up and killed my friend too. Well done, because you basically just ruined a bunch of stuff that could have been traded if you had the balls to put the gun down and come talk.
 #2022  by WarAnimal

First off, you don't roll into a designated Military Zone like NWAF and expect friendly campire songs. Always expect bullets to be flying through the air. Also, I wasn't on when he died, but luckily the place I logged out the day before was nearby, so when he called for my help I jumped on to aid him. The smersh vest was nice. Ruined unfortunately, but your's and your buddy's protector cases kept some things safe. Next time, don't roll up into the air field with your truck and loot barracks expecting to receive a love letter, but rather a death note from either me or my buddies.

In reference to one of your posts and I quote: "Also, the NW area is very dangerous. It is not as frowned upon to KOS there because it is the area with the best gear in the game. People get very nervous and protective out there."
 #2037  by Fuggaak

I'm not saying it was unwarranted, I'm just pissed. That's what this forum is for. Learned my lesson even with a low player count around NWAF on the server now. Just saying if your friend SlickBack had talked, or even tried to rob us instead we could have avoided 2 deaths and so much ruined gear.