Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• The streets of Kamy will run red.

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #1962  by knives613

Kamyshovo is now marked by the Brotherhood. To many so called heroes have claimed the town as bandit free, to me it seems like they have declared martial law within the town and enforce the laws they seem fit no matter who you are. The Kuru Brotherhood will continue to feast on any and all who try to protect Kamy or claim it as bandit free.
I will see you heroes on the hunting grounds. ;-)
 #1965  by DaHes

My, how you've taken to such violence in just 3 days, Mr. Knives. It was just days ago we met at the warehouse north of Gorka; you were awkwardly friendly, and now I see why. You are a cursed, diseased, and hellish beast. I understand now how thin the ice we skated along truly was...
 #1967  by DudeLebowski

Disappointing news indeed knives. I hope you will extend the same courtesy as was given the next time I'm in Kamyshovo broseph.
 #1970  by knives613

]You guys just so happen to catch me on one of my good days I just caught some food I was slow roasting him over a nice fire, there was no need for blood shed that day.
 #1972  by [666]Slave

I was looting that place earlier no one shot at me :)
 #1974  by [666]Slave

Im a neutral thou, Just passin thru :)
 #1982  by Jeebus

The Sons of Aryas have awoken! A new age is upon chernarus. One of death and destruction that will make you miss the days of your only threats smelling of rotten meat... we are not here to protect the innocent, to feed the hungry, to steal your food, to take your weapons, or consume your flesh. We came to devour the souls of the living. Our goal is simple. This land belongs to the dead and we intend to keep it that way.
 #1987  by Buckaroo Banzai

I was dispatched by the UN at the beginning of this outbreak to find a cure. Clearly my team failed... I still believe it can be stopped.

I offer you the chance to change your plans. If not... Looks like Ol Buckaroo Banzai has a nemesis.

I'm in Kamy.. Watching/waiting. It's only me.