Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• zelen military base

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #1736  by dusty

just 2 of the bodies. couldnt get the other 3-4 :/. shouldnt camp high loot areas and shouldve left when i told you ;)
 #1809  by Redliner13

Dusty that AK looks very nice.... You wouldn't mind me killing you for it like last time right? I have a good amount of ammo dusty I can't wait!
 #1811  by dusty

Redliner13 wrote:Dusty that AK looks very nice.... You wouldn't mind me killing you for it like last time right? I have a good amount of ammo dusty I can't wait!
Don't know who you are but I was never killed for an ak first time I've had one on the server bud.
 #1813  by Redliner13

My comment was made towards the gun in general since last time we killed you and got your M4. I was saying I would be happy to take that off your hands.
 #1824  by Az10k

Or hide in a building while calling for help on facebook and killing unarmed naked people with hands up
 #1872  by dusty

Redliner13 wrote:My comment was made towards the gun in general since last time we killed you and got your M4. I was saying I would be happy to take that off your hands.
I found that m4 less than 20 minutes before that. i only was able to find 20 bullets for it aswell. never left cherno lol. not much of a loss ;p
 #1873  by dusty

Jccowardin wrote:He'd probably just combat log.
I have never combat logged. ever. So unless you have some type of proof to prove me wrong dont throw around silly accusations.
 #1891  by Jccowardin

I don't need proof to know that you and your pal logged out after our standoff at Green Mountain and then logged back in as we looted your friends. Every single one of us checked your pulses to confirm. I would bet one of our guys has it recorded if you really want me to look for it.

You and Gourley are just weak. All there is to it.