Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Redliner potata

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #2134  by Redliner13

Hey Irish glad to see you finally decided to respond! I guess you used all the time jacking off to your own effigy. Now that your done I would like to question your first statement, "Such language. I hope you didn't talk to the admins like that when they yanked you out of the lounge." Firstly I can use whatever fucking language I want and I will do see as I see fit. Secondly, as I said before I was not yanked out I was asked to leave because of the rumors you and your cohorts spread.
As for your final address I hope you will read this.....

"Ghosting, or "to ghost" is The act of one or more dead players spectating an alive enemy player, with the intent of revealing his or her actions or location to their alive comrades, giving them an unfair situational advantage. This is achieved usually through a voice chat program, such as Ventrillo, or an IRC client."

This is a definition of ghosting. The act you have accused me of multiple times. Whenever I am in the colony lounge I am not playing the game which eliminates the possibility of me using information to unfairly gain an advantage situationally. I try to talk to those in the teamspeak lounge and start up conversations. I am no more a risk than any other player who is in the teamspeak. I am judged by my affiliations rather than actions. Again Irish I am warning you to stop spreading rumors that are unsubstantiated. No proof has been shown, nor will there be because nothing ever happened.
 #2144  by =PK=IRISH

PrestigePotato wrote:
=PK=IRISH wrote:
Redliner13 wrote:Hey fucktard ask any admin if I have ghosted. I can guarantee the answer will be no. It is people like you who spread these rumors until the admins ask me to leave. The only time I enter the colony lounge is when I am bored and am playing a single player game or a different multiplayer game. No one has died by my hand or the other potatoes when I have been in the lobby. Watch your mouth and the rumors you spread or I will contact and admin to address the real problem.....
Such language. I hope you didn't talk to the admins like that when they yanked you out of the lounge.

So what you are saying is you have been sitting in the Colony lounge (because you are bored or playing another game) and even though you are in there, you aren't listening to anything? I'm sure everyone does that.
Sometimes people want to join the lounge so they can LOUNGE, you fucking dumbass.
You seem mad.
Sometimes they also jump in there because they are ghosting and want to KOS bambi's.

We know why you (tots) were in there. That's why the Admins kicked your boy out badie!
Last edited by =PK=IRISH on Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #2145  by =PK=IRISH

Redliner13 wrote:Hey Irish glad to see you finally decided to respond! I guess you used all the time jacking off to your own effigy. Now that your done I would like to question your first statement, "Such language. I hope you didn't talk to the admins like that when they yanked you out of the lounge." Firstly I can use whatever fucking language I want and I will do see as I see fit. Secondly, as I said before I was not yanked out I was asked to leave because of the rumors you and your cohorts spread.
As for your final address I hope you will read this.....

"Ghosting, or "to ghost" is The act of one or more dead players spectating an alive enemy player, with the intent of revealing his or her actions or location to their alive comrades, giving them an unfair situational advantage. This is achieved usually through a voice chat program, such as Ventrillo, or an IRC client."

This is a definition of ghosting. The act you have accused me of multiple times. Whenever I am in the colony lounge I am not playing the game which eliminates the possibility of me using information to unfairly gain an advantage situationally. I try to talk to those in the teamspeak lounge and start up conversations. I am no more a risk than any other player who is in the teamspeak. I am judged by my affiliations rather than actions. Again Irish I am warning you to stop spreading rumors that are unsubstantiated. No proof has been shown, nor will there be because nothing ever happened.
You were asked to get out of the lounge and warned about ghosting. Sorry it hurts your fragile ego to hear it out loud badie.
 #2146  by Redliner13

Never warned about ghosting dipshit..... iI was asked to get out because you were spreading unsubstantiated rumors about ghosting that never happened.

Lay out the proof Irish.

I am all ears.
 #2151  by Jccowardin

Redliner13 wrote:Never warned about ghosting dipshit..... iI was asked to get out because you were spreading unsubstantiated rumors about ghosting that never happened.

Lay out the proof Irish.

I am all ears.
The irony... Irish wants proof for claims he doesn't appreciate, can't provide proof for claims he makes.
 #2159  by =PK=IRISH

LOL.
You fellas need to spend more time figuring out how the Lone Ranger made you all look so bad last night at the event and quit focusing all your energies on the people laughing about it that had nothing to do with it! We have a poll going on how long it's going to take you to figure out exactly what happened and how he did it.

We didn't know at the time what was going on, but figured it out soon enough seeing the video and hearing the reports.

Hint: It had nothing to do with a server reset.
 #2163  by Redliner13

So no proof Irish? Exactly as I thought. I think someone needs to staple your mouth shut because you can't keep it closed on your own.
 #2164  by Phinkydo

We really couldn't care more about who terrorized the event, it was successful, it was fun we met new allies and made amends with old enemies. Trying to identify the perpetrator whether right or wrong is just part of the event.

Each person had their role in the event both bad and good that's what makes these events memorable. However if scoffing at people on the forums about such events is what makes you feel high and mighty then good for you, but as others have stated if you had actually made attempts to be part of the event then perhaps you would have some credibility but for now all we can believe from this on your part is you didn't have the balls too...
perhaps you would be willing to meet on the battlefield and prove otherwise sometime...
 #2174  by =PK=IRISH

Redliner13 wrote:So no proof Irish? Exactly as I thought. I think someone needs to staple your mouth shut because you can't keep it closed on your own.
It's actually more of the fact that I could care less about you or your demands badie.
 #2218  by Redliner13

Why do you continue to argue and post on a topic that you "could care less about"? You obviously do care Irish and the first grade language you use makes me think you are getting angry.