Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Cowboys getting stomped at Vybor military complex.

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #1620  by NULL0

Oh man, what a run.
Started off by NWAF just casually looting the tents. After setting up around there we heard shots from firehouse and by the treeline south of tents. We stayed in overwatch positions and took some long range fire from 2 guys ~800 meters outside of wall just randomly firing pot shots. After we lose eyes due to them running we figured they left to VMC, so we gave chase.

As we approached one of our overwatches saw some of you guys in the base. We surrounded you guys and I figured, hey now is a good time to use a grenade because you guys missed us surrounding you. Honestly, 4 of you inside and one on sniper hill and you didn't see any of us pass the walls?

http://www.twitch.tv/prophet1221/c/5868977

There's the grenade, my first grenade kill btw. After blowing his brains out, we were looting him when one of you guys ran outta the prison. He was promptly lit up, and someone from sniper hill tried to fire on us, missing horribly. An overwatch was able to get up there and take care of him.

Unfortunately for us, we forgot to clear prison so as the door was opened I found 2 of you with guns trained on the door. Manged to kill one before you guys killed me. Then in a real classy move or maybe because you guys know you're terrible shots and are gonna die anyway you lit the body up ruining the gear. After that we fail flashed the prison which was hilarious, and then proceeded to clear the other two out.

I know for a fact Irish died to a single headshot without getting any shots off. Maybe you "survivor" clans shouldn't hang out around NWAF or VMC. Go cut your teeth in elektro or cherno first.

Ran you guys over with a truck before there and here is your rematch with guns, honestly stick to less hostile areas you guys aren't cut out for this.

Greetz from the ToD.
 #1621  by =PK=IRISH

NULL0 wrote:
Unfortunately for us, we forgot to clear prison so as the door was opened I found 2 of you with guns trained on the door. Manged to kill one before you guys killed me.

I know for a fact Irish died to a single headshot without getting any shots off. Maybe you "survivor" clans shouldn't hang out around NWAF or VMC. Go cut your teeth in elektro or cherno first.
Gratz on the kills. It looked easy in the video.
We have some new people in the clan and some bambi's we were trying to gear up so unfortunately we couldn't give you much of a battle.

You might want to recheck your facts though, that was not me that died to the headshot. I'm the guy that killed you at the door, then died upstairs with only a bit of ammo. After I killed you and your gear and I grabbed some ammo off a body and went upstairs where I met my end. Sorry that it turned out I killed you after such a great first post (and all that certainty about what happened to me)! If you'd like to improve your skills with us in Cherno as you suggested until your up to par with the rest of the ToD you are always welcome to travel with our other players in training. LOL. Running head first into the jail without clearing it out is on par with our overwatch not seeing your group of heavily gear players approaching. Just sayin.

Good fight though and gratz on your first kill though with that grenade. That one counts. I enjoyed the video and wish you'd have put the whole thing on there, my getting killed, me killing you, flash fail included. All that stuff is fun and ads to the video. We didn't have anywhere close to the right people or weapons to deal with what you guys brought tonight! Glad I put you in a hole though Nullo. That's the part I'll remember.

Nice kill shot on me whomever got the shot from the bottom of the stairs when I peek-a-boo'd. Welcome to the Colony ToD!
Last edited by =PK=IRISH on Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:45 am, edited 7 times in total.
 #1624  by NULL0

Reading comprehension is a tough skill, so let me make a few things clear.

I never said I headshotted you, if you read along you see that you were shot in the head after I died. I said I grenaded someone and shot one of you dead when I opened the door. There was miscommunication after your overwatch was shooting so yea I opened the prison door not ready. Still manged to shoot one of you.

Five of you for one of us, dunno if I need to practice, think we just need better communication.
 #1625  by =PK=IRISH

Zombie Dust wrote:I was the guy who got naded... very neat, first time for me too.

Dont act like killing an unaware player took tons of skill or something. Anyway, gg.

PS: how did that nade not ruin all my gear? Lame.
LOL.
 #1626  by =PK=IRISH

NULL0 wrote:Reading comprehension is a tough skill, so let me make a few things clear.

I never said I headshotted you, if you read along you see that you were shot in the head after I died. I said I grenaded someone and shot one of you dead when I opened the door. There was miscommunication after your overwatch was shooting so yea I opened the prison door not ready. Still manged to shoot one of you.

Five of you for one of us, dunno if I need to practice, think we just need better communication.
Reading comprehension is a tough skill. I never said I thought you thought that you headshotted me.
I wasn't talking about my getting a headshot up on top of the stairs, I was talking about the noob that died to one at the bottom of the stairs when you came in. His head literally exploded in front of me when he died, right before I killed you. You kinda exploded too and your body spun and flopped with blood fountains when I killed you.

Grats on killing the Colony noob right before I killed you. Both were fine kills.