Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• To the gentlemen I battled in Kamenka last night.

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #1494  by soronemus

Good game! I was running south towards Kamenka meaning to meet up with a friend, when I saw movement in the town. I moved closer to investigate in the woods (it was night time) and saw that there were at least two of you running around in the street. I was feeling frisky and wanted any burlap strips you had, and a hold up or negotiation seemed unlikely as I probably didn't have anything you wanted, and I was outnumbered.

The first shot I fired was at your friend who seemed to be trying to fill up a gas can at the pump (ugh, in retrospect I could have saved myself a lot of trouble by just shooting for the gas pump) anyways, he went down and I saw the second one of you backpedaling into the woods looking towards the road gun raised which was a bad choice because I had a broadside shot on them, and they went down.

At this point it became a blur and I don't remember the details. I remember shooting a guy who was laying down trying not to be seen, and another one of you at some point, and I remember meeting up with my friend and looking at the contents of your bags. Four of you downed in total.

The victory was short-lived however and either a 5th member of your crew or someone I had failed to finish off opened fire on me from the woods with what sounded like an AK? I was knocked unconscious. I was letting my friend know where my body was and to make sure he had a shot lined up but he was pretty flustered and hasn't been in too many situations like this, and he was trying to hide/loot the mosin from the first player that went down.

I regained consciousness and made a dash for the nearest 2 story green house, closed the door and started bandaging, and one of you followed me into the house (good choice). I was finished by a couple magnum rounds to the chest. Of course immediately after I died the server started to lag however. I was hopeful that maybe I would get my character back but upon the server restarting I was a fresh spawn.

Anyways, good fight! And you should try not to let your guard down so much when you have the numbers advantage!