Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Cowboys (Irish mostly)

• Two men enter, one man leaves...
Two men enter, one man leaves...
 #1468  by IvanS.

I'm not sure why you guys have such a problem with Potatoes. We are bandits we do bandit things. We also try to help people if they are friendly, we've run into quite a few people(with plenty of firepower) where we didn't end up killing them and even giving them gear. Sure we kill fresh spawns, but we have good reason to. Most fresh spawns we kill are running back to their geared dead corpse. Other times we only want to chat with one and they go ape shit when we try which leads to them being killed.

If you don't want to play with bandits then this is the wrong server or more importantly the wrong game for you to play. Frankly its quite annoying that all you seem to do is post snide comments about us on the Facebook Page. Grow up and be an adult. Every other person or group we've had a battle with has been mature enough to at least say good fight guys or something along those lines, but with you it's all about excuses, complaints or shit talking.

I have an idea, if the rest of the potatoes are up to it(which I'm sure they are) how about you get your group together and we'll get ours and we can pick a time and place and have ourselves a showdown. Then I hope we can put this behind us and have a good rivalry between us instead of a personal vendetta.
 #1489  by =PK=IRISH

IvanS. wrote:I'm not sure why you guys have such a problem with Potatoes. We are bandits we do bandit things. We also try to help people if they are friendly, we've run into quite a few people(with plenty of firepower) where we didn't end up killing them and even giving them gear. Sure we kill fresh spawns, but we have good reason to. Most fresh spawns we kill are running back to their geared dead corpse. Other times we only want to chat with one and they go ape shit when we try which leads to them being killed.

If you don't want to play with bandits then this is the wrong server or more importantly the wrong game for you to play. Frankly its quite annoying that all you seem to do is post snide comments about us on the Facebook Page. Grow up and be an adult. Every other person or group we've had a battle with has been mature enough to at least say good fight guys or something along those lines, but with you it's all about excuses, complaints or shit talking.

I have an idea, if the rest of the potatoes are up to it(which I'm sure they are) how about you get your group together and we'll get ours and we can pick a time and place and have ourselves a showdown. Then I hope we can put this behind us and have a good rivalry between us instead of a personal vendetta.
I don't have much of a problem with the Potato's at all. Well, unless I bambi spawn on the coast and have 4 of them fully geared out kill me. So far the only problem I've had with the Potato's is not getting them all over my shoes after I mash them over and over!

Now, lets talk some specifics. First of all, I've been killed exactly once by the potatos. It was about 15 seconds after I spawned on the beach at Kamy by 4 fully geared tator tots. I have killed a plate full of potato's and don't see it as a rivalry. You gotta win some before its a rivalry son.

Next, you say "If you don't want to play with bandits then this is the wrong server or more importantly the wrong game for you to play. Frankly its quite annoying that all you seem to do is post snide comments about us on the Facebook Page. Grow up and be an adult. Every other person or group we've had a battle with has been mature enough to at least say good fight guys or something along those lines, but with you it's all about excuses, complaints or shit talking."

I've been on this server longer than you have been out of the garden tator tot. I love bandits. I don't bother with them though because I like to focus my energy on the badie Bambi killers that threaten my survivor way of life. That means you Ivan.

I'm glad you don't like the facebook page comments. It just goes to show that you are in fact all my bitches by being annoyed. My making posts about your group preying on Bambi's on the coast doesn't mean I'm mad or making excuses (I'd have to die to do that anyhow right - see point 1). I'm calling it like I see you. You guys are KOS and you trying to present yourselves otherwise.

You may have made a big mistake admitting I get under your skin, because frankly I'm done thinking about you as soon as I hit the enter button or pull the trigger. It's just another Potato kill for me at that point.

If you want a scrimmage you might wanna stick to the JV squad of jr Cowboy want-a-be's in training. The real Cowboy's don't practice fight. We engage where we see a threat, and the vast majority of the time we leave with near the same amount of Cowboys that we came in with. We certainly haven't had any problem handling you guys that's for sure.

Lastly - you said "with you it's all about excuses, complaints or shit talking."
I havent had anything to make excuses about. I complain that you think killing Bambi's makes you a man. I say what I think. That's what a man does.

So Ivan - here's a simple solution son. Come do something about it in game if that is how you feel. I'm in game all the time.

I'll be your huckleberry.

I don't think you are a Daisy at all.

I approve this message.
 #1538  by IvanS.

=PK=IRISH wrote:I have killed a plate full of potato's and don't see it as a rivalry. You gotta win some before its a rivalry son.
Since when? None of the potatoes have been killed by a cowboy since I've been playing on this server(which was right about the time the potatoes were made a colony), we have in fact killed some cowboys at the NWAF and possibly elektro coast(can't confirm but was same amount of cowboys in TS as in game with the group were killed)
=PK=IRISH wrote:I've been on this server longer than you have been out of the garden tator tot. I love bandits. I don't bother with them though because I like to focus my energy on the badie Bambi killers that threaten my survivor way of life. That means you Ivan.
This seems to go way over your head every single time. When we are in a gunfight and start killing people we are engaged with and a flood of fresh spawns start coming over we are going to kill them, they are looking for nothing but trouble. They always run towards their dead body or try to sneak up on one of us. When we are not in a gunfight and simply looting or passing through a place and see a fresh spawn we want to know who they are so we know if they are one of our enemies, allies, or someone completely new to us. Those who don't freak out on us and start being an asshat we don't do anything to them, most of the time we give them food and supplies if we have anything available. The time you had spawned in Kamy we had just gotten there and were looting around for food and when we spotted each other you opened your mouth with some trash talk right away so what do you expect to happen.
=PK=IRISH wrote:If you want a scrimmage you might wanna stick to the JV squad of jr Cowboy want-a-be's in training. The real Cowboy's don't practice fight. We engage where we see a threat, and the vast majority of the time we leave with near the same amount of Cowboys that we came in with. We certainly haven't had any problem handling you guys that's for sure.
That's fine if you don't want to get your feet wet that's fine.
=PK=IRISH wrote:Lastly - you said "with you it's all about excuses, complaints or shit talking."
I havent had anything to make excuses about. I complain that you think killing Bambi's makes you a man. I say what I think. That's what a man does.
I don't recall ever boasting about killing fresh spawns or feeling more of a man because of killing a fresh spawn.

It's whatever though if it's not your side of the story it's the wrong story so I think I am done here.
 #1576  by =PK=IRISH

IvanS. wrote:
=PK=IRISH wrote:I have killed a plate full of potato's and don't see it as a rivalry. You gotta win some before its a rivalry son.
Since when? None of the potatoes have been killed by a cowboy since I've been playing on this server(which was right about the time the potatoes were made a colony), we have in fact killed some cowboys at the NWAF and possibly elektro coast(can't confirm but was same amount of cowboys in TS as in game with the group were killed)
REALLY. Well, if it was the same amount of players it had to be the Cowboys then. LOL. That's rich!
Do you believe this garbage or do you just close your eyes and type?

I guess you forget that we killed your boys in the truck in Cherno, then later that night I killed your potato while he was shooting at Tribal in the Pub yelling "fear the Potatos" and killed him. Or how about that weekend Tribal and I went on a Potato killing spree. We counted 10-11 dead Potatoes before it was over. If he hadn't gotten to the point of starving to death up in his sniper spot you'd have never got him. We had people talking with you on ts, etc the nights it happened so don't bother denying it.

ps - Thank Potato Jax for those wonderful magazines and AK 74 that we took off him tonight near Sniper hill on Electro. Same goes for the sniper we took out a while after that was helping him out.

Cowboys out. I wanna try out my new gun and clips.

8)
 #1577  by =PK=IRISH

IvanS. wrote: I don't recall ever boasting about killing fresh spawns or feeling more of a man because of killing a fresh spawn.

It's whatever though if it's not your side of the story it's the wrong story so I think I am done here.
You Potatos killed me as a 15 second fresh spawn in Kamy, them posted a picture of my meat steaks and a warning to Cowboys on Facebook.

Did that help you recall? Your group is well known for KOS on fresh spawns. Everybody knows.

If you don't like people saying it then don't do it.

Anyhow, this is your thread, and I've given you enough of my time. I thought since you named in in the title I was obliged.
 #1584  by JackeL

You (potatoes) may have awakened the beast (cowboys)

I kno almost the entire server would back the cowboys.. can't say the same for u guys...

Be careful how u pick Ur fights...
 #1588  by IvanS.

No fight to pick, it's just someone's ego blinding them. All I did was explain situations that happened and was asking about all the shit talking. It's fine though I'm just happy there's no hackers.
 #1591  by Redliner13

Also Irish when you killed jax you may have snagged a mag or two, but we killed everyone one that mountain except one guy who lost his guts and left his buddies to die. Likely you.....
 #1592  by Jccowardin

I think Ivan's point is that you come off as an angry 14 year old Irish. As someone who always reads but rarely posts, my impression of you is that you exude negativity and frustration. I think everyone would have more fun if you would relax and we could have a friendly rivalry.

Since combat logs do not exist yet it is very difficult to determine who killed who and how many times, but I can say that I have yet to be killed by a Cowboy in the two weeks that I've been with the taters. I don't play quite as much as some though so there may have been firefights that I missed. We definitely do get killed, but from my experience it is more frequent that we win our fights.

I can also attest to that fact that all the dudes in the Potatoes are very chill, friendly guys, who don't kill freshies without a good reason. I am probably the most bloodthirsty of the bunch but Prestige and Co. always prevent me from following through because they ALWAYS engage in conversation (sometimes robbery, but still some sort of communication) before deciding on someone's fate. As for killing you as a fresh spawn, come off of it man. Of course we'll kill you wherever we find you. And make it last as long as possible, just to inconvenience you. I'd do that to anyone that carried themselves as you do.

TL;DR don't be so angry, and we'll work on our status as "well known for KOS on fresh spawns."

-Carter
 #1594  by JackeL

Haha I just wanna point out one of the potatoes YouTube channel..... stricken from the record.

He labels himself as a troll and he loves dayz because he can troll at a level not seen on other games....

I dint kno who it is.. but I can only assume he is a potato. because him n prestige potato post bitchy negative comments on my YouTube videos... stricken from the record.

Even going as far as calling me a pizza faced kid..

R u kidding me guys..

Ffs we r a community..

Let's act like it.
Last edited by JackeL on Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.