Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Butcher's Barter is looking for tents and protector boxes.

• Traders and clients should conduct business here
Traders and clients should conduct business here
 #278  by The Butcher

As of now Butcher's Barter is looking for Tents and protector cases. Trading really good for protector case as they are needed for my stock room.

I Know it is unlikely to get a tent as they are so valuable. However the rarity will hold weight with me. Once the store is open any tents that come in will be put on my MVP customer list and will have access to better deals and free items thought the longevity of the Butcher's Barter life time this also will come with a LIFE TIME supply of FREE paint jobs, and clothing repair. (ALL this is included along with the original items traded for the tent.....so I am not just offering the MVP list for the tent but also anything you might be willing to trade your extra tent for at the time.)

Stay posted to these forums for more information about the upcoming Butcher's Barter. Coming to a Cherno near you.
 #490  by =PK=IRISH

I have several pristine Yellow carry cases. I'd be more than happy to trade some of them for an AK74U magazine or and MP5 / Clip

I also have some other items that I've picked up. Lots and lots of AK74 ammo. Same for 9 MM. Clips for CR75, 1911, and 45.

I also have some grenades, a completely maxed out mosin w/camo and clip with a little blood on them from when I obtained the items from bad boys that weren't playing nice with others.

IRISH