Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• The Butcher's Barter

• Traders and clients should conduct business here
Traders and clients should conduct business here
 #275  by The Butcher

The Butcher's Barter will be a single location barter post, located between Cherno and Electro. It is the house just before the forested area on the coast line that leads to Cherno's construction building. Once my team has collected some tents we will be official open, will make a another thread on opening day to advertise. I am planning to offer painting services, clothing repair, and a large stock pile of valuable goods. This will be on a barter system prices will change every day based off of what the inventory needs. The main goal of this shop is to become a neutral area for all the colonies to get supplies and maybe some of those more rare items. Bandits are welcome to trade as well however if any violence is brought you will be shot to protect my workers and other behaving costumers. If any Medic colones read this i will be collecting in bulk medic gear at the opening of the shop just to help the community survive this harsh world along with paramedic gear. Also come opening day keep your eyes peeled in Cherno for pieces of papers inside gear on the ground. These pieces of paper will have a coupon not written on them. If you take this paper to my shop I will throw a little extra on the trade for you.

As of now i will be in that area and in Cherno. Don't be afraid to come up and say hi because if you do i will probably have some loot for you as I am in the advertising part of this project and want to get the word out. I have given out backpacks, full med kits, scopes, bullets, axes, and clothing. Right now I am trading for ammo boxes, and I am trading extra for Protector Cases. So feel free to find me in the are and start a conversation I might have a deal for you.
 #276  by The Butcher

Also if you would mind make a comment of what you think of the idea and What I would really love to know is what would you like to trade for at the shop. Like type of guns, clothing, maybe even sets. Like police uniforms or medics. This will help me make lists for my scavengers and make the inventory more accurate to what the colonies need to survive. Meaning the more likely the items will be in stock when you come to barter. :mrgreen: