Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Brokerage Trade Alliances: seeking traders

• Traders and clients should conduct business here
Traders and clients should conduct business here
 #2654  by TomJon TomTom

Please contact me through FB or the forum if you wish to enjoy the benefits of the Brokerage Trade Alliance.

We will operate as an autonomous alliance of traders, merchants and mercenaries who seek to benefit one another through compiling a Blacklist (an after action report of transactions, so you know what to expect from who) as well as a means to operate entirely anonymously so that you, my dear trader, will not become a target for bandits and baddies.

The Broker Trade Alliance is very pleased to announce that we have several individuals and groups who are willing to provide protection for a small fee (The Broker has been fostering these relationships).
 #2677  by Ramblin Hans

I specialize in trapping and hunting, when we have not been called to arms to defend our homes. Small time, and frankly have not found much of a desire in traveler's to buy, trade, or even take for free our fur and leather products. Most survivors are fixated on military packs and gear it seems. However, we would contribute and exchange information about traders and trades with a group as we come upon it, however limited it might be.

Ramblin' Hans ~ Outriders