Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• All you need to know about Petes Meat!

• Traders and clients should conduct business here
Traders and clients should conduct business here
 #1727  by Mr.Pete

PETES MEAT

mission statement
My aim as a trader is to help not to hinder, i will do my best to deliver food when requested and add to the friendly encounters possible on the server.

How to be a customer
Trading is easy. if you want to trade get hold of me either in the forum or comment on a Petes Meat post. i will pm you with with where to "meat" :P or if i'm in teamspeak then use your beautiful voice and ask. once ive traded with you i will add you to the customer list and you can add me on steam for quick and easy in game communication.

what would Mr.Pete like for his meat?
  • pu scopes
  • long range scopes (pristine/warn)
  • burlap sacks/strips
  • vests
  • rope
  • netting
  • mosin ammo
  • water bottles/canteens
while i travel about skinning animals i can use rope to make leather backpacks, these i am looking to leave on the coast for new spawns or those in need, these backpacks will have meat, water and maybe ammo. Petes Meat believes in charity and helping those in need

terms and conditions
  • in the event of a trade i would request your weapon is on your back or when double carrying lowered. i will defend myself if threatened
  • If i am baited into a trap or murdered future trades WILL NOT HAPPEN. you will be on the naughty list not the customer list
  • I will trade with all groups and cannot and will not be pulled into any form of politics between rival groups
  • your location is safe with me, i will never broadcast your location or act in a way that would put my customers in danger, i expect the same treatment
i look forward to "meat"ing you all
yours sincerely, Mr.Pete
 #1730  by JeSTeR

This is awesome and a great idea for trading with people! It's good because is not only an easy roleplay, but also a good way to gain reputation on Chernarus :). Everyone will know Mr. Pete and everyone will fill up their stomach when he's around. Leaving backpacks with supplies for the fresh spawns is a great move, will be more effective when persistence comes on the server :).
 #1755  by Pdatric

You should leave little notes in your backpack, "Courtesy of Pete's Meat! Chernarus's finest butcher. Good luck survivor!"

Pete's meat is an awesome idea, I can't wait for interactions with you!

-Patric
 #1793  by Mr.Pete

can i just say 402 views seems amazing to me :) and thanks for the positive feed back, me and my sh*ty laptop try our hardest. Im trying to make it easier to trade while keeping cautious. anyone with ideas i am all ears and would appreciate it. im not a technical wizard mind so bare with me while i get used to using forums and other such stuff.. hopefully in a month or so i will have a new computer and be able to do more.
All in all this has been a really good project and i really enjoy my time serving the friendlies of chernarus, i even enjoy serving the nasty mental bandit types who dont kill me because im useful :)
love you all and good luck survivors!
yours faithfully Mr.Pete of Petes Meat