Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• got killed by "The New UN" inside PTC "Safe Zone"

• All media for DayZ goes here
All media for DayZ goes here
 #5809  by tjordan

hey guys, trevor here. one of the leaders of the new un. i wanna start off by saying we are in no way bandits, and have no intentions of heading that direction. we've just got together as a group yesterday and joey was one of our newest recruits. the entire situation was a misunderstanding.. from our perspective we were informed there were hostiles inside the compound, and that joey needed backup. we had no intention of causing that kind of mischief, we were completely mislead and mistakes were made. we won't be near the ptc for the next few days and hope to have better interactions with you guys in-game. we will also be making sure these situations will never happen again.

thanks,
trevor
ign jordantrevor
ts tjordan96
 #5810  by nickrcm428

As senior commander of TNUN I wish to offer my deepest apologies to those affected in the PTC safezone. We honor the PTC safezone rules and are internally resolving this incident. Furthermore we arent starting Any wars with Any factions within the server. We are now accepting contracts from anyone in need of our services. Any further inquiries can be sent to my Senior officer Trevor. His informations located in the post above this one.