Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Colony Wedding Videos

• All media for DayZ goes here
All media for DayZ goes here
 #3295  by JeSTeR

First one is the wedding itself and the aftermath, and the second one are the funny scenes before the wedding started.

#3296  by JOHNAMARO

i knew it was a setup I had the feeling for dayz but no one listen to Homicide should've went with the plan from the beginning and kidnapped that evil weirdo loving Godless Angel I will make a vow that from here on out I will end my bad ways and survivalist life and join Fenrir in the life of good and justice for the people of Chernarus I will change my name to wat pleased our fearless leader to his liking I bid you farewell to those who have betrayed me you will forever be on list of Justice Let the swift Bite of Fenrir put you out of your pathetic evil lifes

Auuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh (Wolf Howl)
 #3298  by lank3033

Oh silly homicide. Its called punctuation. Nobody can take any of your threats seriously when they have to parse through your ramblings like they are filling in the periods on a third graders homework assignment. And again, you don't get to cry or act surprised when you yourself planned to ruin our lovely wedding. We'll enjoy your meat whenever you feel like dropping it off to us. We will see you coming no doubt as you are generally as subtle at creeping ingame as an elephant is trying to do ballet.