Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Legit no Facebook but badly wants to play!

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #1286  by Cyberthube

Hi Guys,

i have removed my facebook a few months ago because of my RL job, and because i do not agree with the terms and conditions of facebook..

The problem is i really really want to play with the Colony and have been looking for this since day 1 of the Stand alone!
I think i can really add something to the community and cant wait to get on the whitelist! im so tired of hackers and KOS''ing

Can any of you please contact me about how to get whitelisted wo facebook ?
I can prove im ''real'' tho i have G+ account and ofc Teamspeak, skype you name it!

i really hope to hear from you !!

Check out my steam profile and see im legit : http://steamcommunity.com/id/cyberthube
200+ hours in Dayz stand alone. :cry:
 #1571  by Weyland

Cyberthube wrote:Hi Guys,

i have removed my facebook a few months ago because of my RL job, and because i do not agree with the terms and conditions of facebook..

The problem is i really really want to play with the Colony and have been looking for this since day 1 of the Stand alone!
I think i can really add something to the community and cant wait to get on the whitelist! im so tired of hackers and KOS''ing

Can any of you please contact me about how to get whitelisted wo facebook ?
I can prove im ''real'' tho i have G+ account and ofc Teamspeak, skype you name it!

i really hope to hear from you !!

Check out my steam profile and see im legit : http://steamcommunity.com/id/cyberthube
200+ hours in Dayz stand alone. :cry:
Without a FB account, we cannot process your whitelist. Simply re-activate your old account, set it to private and PM out staff. We are older gentlemen and very mature. If you want to play in a hacker-free, ghosting-free, server-hopping-free environment, we will need your FB. Sorry if this isn't possible and thanks for showing interest in our Colony project. Best of luck in 2015!