Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Ban apeal

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #6683  by danny boy

Hi I'm Toxicdanny 82 I try to log in today an see Iv been banned for pvp I don't know how Iv never done pvp in us 3 colony I know u get banned I don't understand why my in game name in dayz is Jaffa plz help
 #6688  by Weyland

danny boy wrote:Hi I'm Toxicdanny 82 I try to log in today an see Iv been banned for pvp I don't know how Iv never done pvp in us 3 colony I know u get banned I don't understand why my in game name in dayz is Jaffa plz help
Hello,

The reason why your in-game name is Jaffa is because you typed it.

You did do PvP. Our moderator doesn't miss.

If you want to do an official ban appeal you can do so on our Discord which can be found here: https://discord.gg/015MLwhaKOUXqj8EX

If you want the full details of your PvP incident, go to the Discord address ^ and...
  • Locate the TEXT CHANNEL #ban_appeal
  • Read the PINNED POST at the top of the page
  • Give us the required information to the best of your ability
Once completed someone will contact you via DM for your discretion as well as convenience.

Best,

Weyland
 #6769  by Proteus

Admin we were playing together when another player running through the city with a large amount of zombies ran into the building we were in. He ditched his zombies on us. I pulled out my axe and started killing the zombies on us and accidently ended up hitting my bro in law with an axe. Would you please un-ban me?
My game name is "The Beast" without quotes, if you need any additional info let me know?
 #6773  by Weyland

Proteus wrote:Admin we were playing together when another player running through the city with a large amount of zombies ran into the building we were in. He ditched his zombies on us. I pulled out my axe and started killing the zombies on us and accidently ended up hitting my bro in law with an axe. Would you please un-ban me?
My game name is "The Beast" without quotes, if you need any additional info let me know?
Hello,

No.

Best,

-Weyland