Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Ban for pvp

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #6421  by maxpl85

Hi i was playing with my friend and few minutes ago i get ban for pvp. i never kill anyone on server 3 so i wish to know who ban me and why
 #6424  by Polar

19:45:27 | maxpl85 HIT kysy86 by fist into head."

19:45:40 | "maxpl85 HIT kysy86 by fist into head."

19:45:47 | "maxpl85 HIT kysy86 by fist into head."

19:45:51 | "maxpl85HIT kysy86 by fist into head."
 #6425  by Polar

Ban stays
 #6428  by maxpl85

U are overreacting i thing. I was playing here almost a year and harm noone. If u want we can come to ts and talk about it. noone dies , and hes my friend. He actually ask me about that :P cause he want to check hes helmet ( he can explain if u want). In my opinion its stupid to ban everyone for something like that cause game is also bugged and character sometimes just start punching air so if som,eone hit other person accidentally u will ban them also? u should think about it.I was looking for good pve server almost a year before i found this one and as i said i wasnt harm anyone.
 #6429  by Polar

we will look into a ban appeal based on your time within the community. but you hit someone (anyone) 4 times. while i can understand a one time hit while trying to defend against zombies. 4 times is excessive to claim a bug, given your experience of how DayZ works. I will talk to Weyland, and get his thoughts.
 #6432  by Weyland

maxpl85 ,

Nice to meet you! We have very strict rules regarding keeping our PvE environment pristine. We just can't be handling ban removals like this as the frequency would be too high and colonists would use this as a work-around to do some PvP.

We're very pleased you've been here for so long, but unfortunately for you...the ban stays. We've been getting a lot of people asking for reversals lately and I've accommodated a few, but it appears to be getting out of hand and as administrators we need to nip this in the bud.

Possibly down the line we may revisit cases like this.

Thanks you for choosing DayZ Colony and best of luck in 2017.

Best,

-Weyland
 #6433  by maxpl85

Is it any possibility to disguss this case personally on Teamspeak? I will bring my friend also so we can explain everything
 #6434  by Weyland

maxpl85 wrote:Is it any possibility to disguss this case personally on Teamspeak? I will bring my friend also so we can explain everything
PM sent. :-)