Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Ban Appeal: John

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #6376  by VanguardMav

My friend John was initially kicked from the server for shooting my (Mav) and then banned for killing me. However, both these things are false as he did not shoot me and as a matter of fact resurrected me. Whatever shot me seems to be a glitch, since I was shot both times by something that neither of us saw both times happened in a very specific location.

The incident occurred around 10:00 PM US Pacific.
 #6407  by Weyland

VanguardMav wrote:My friend John was initially kicked from the server for shooting my (Mav) and then banned for killing me. However, both these things are false as he did not shoot me and as a matter of fact resurrected me. Whatever shot me seems to be a glitch, since I was shot both times by something that neither of us saw both times happened in a very specific location.

The incident occurred around 10:00 PM US Pacific.
Hello,

There is nothing that could be invisible that can shoot you and it surely wouldn't show as your friend in the log. The logs are very specific, our admin and moderator that handles these bans have a margin of error of 0% (0.1-0.9%)

There have been reports of invisible infected from time to time but these are melee hits and it wouldn't put anyone's name in the log as a false positive.

Provide us with a date and Steam64id of those that were banned and we'll check the log just in case we hit our margin of error.

We'll talk to you soon and thank you for choosing DayZ Colony!

Best,

-Weyland
 #6486  by Weyland

VanguardMav wrote:The date is January 2 2017, and his Steam64ID is 76561198068964592.
Hello,

AdminLog started on 2017-01-02 at 20:18:32

21:44:15 | "John(uid=76561198068964592) SHOT Mav(uid=76561198044019292) by FNX45 into LeftArm."

The ban stays...
Weyland wrote:The logs are very specific, our admin and moderator that handles these bans have a margin of error of 0% (0.1-0.9%)
Best of luck,

-Weyland