Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• whitelisting

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #6359  by SLAMR

Ok ... I don't use twitter or facebook.. so how else would you like me to verify I am a decent person?? SteamID? is not enough?
 #6361  by SLAMR

Wow .. So I guess if I don't have either one of those accounts and I can't use a 'new' account.. then I am nobody worth talking to?
For the record.. I'm 47 and run a 20 year old internet company... And CHOOSE not to voice my opinion or post images about my doings and such on the internet... I hate forums they typically are full of groupie flaming trolls...

But hey if you want to judge me because I choose not to use such sites then .... that's just pathetic...
 #6362  by Polar

its not about judging you. we use social media for security, and to pass information as quickly as possible. Best of Luck!
 #6363  by SLAMR

And the forum and website are for...??? and the email address associated with this account?!?!?

And security??? Steam isn't enough security? Generally if you get a ban on most games via steam you get a VAC ban!

Sorry but you are really reaching there...

So basically that's it??

What a load... a 'PRIVATE' community for dayz that requires very public accounts (filled with private information) to be hooked to someone else's account that you don't know .. will never know.. whom you most likely won't ever want to know, and who could just as likely be fake and a hacker also...

Wow the hypocritical irony!! I mean you want me to trust that your a good decent person that I can hook (as far as I am concerned If I had an account) my very private facebook account to, so that you can see all about me and my family etc.. etc... All for a spin on a "'PRIVATE'" COMMUNITY apocalyptic, end all days, zombie infested game server!?!?!?!?

Well certainly not very PRIVATE.... have fun with that .. lost interest!
 #6364  by Polar

You are free to your opinion! Thank you for your interest in our community. I hope you find what you are looking for elsewhere.