Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Whitelist help!

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #6156  by John MacDonald

I filled out a white list application a few weeks ago and didn't hear anything back.
I went on about a 3 week long break from dayz and I came back today and still haven't heard anything regarding my application.
I thought maybe it had failed to go through so when I tried to fill out the application again and I got to the facebook part it told me that "Sorry, this content isn't available right now".
Now I am new to this whole roleplaying community, and I understand that any "new" or "fake" facebook accounts will be auto denied, but I rarely ever use facebook. And the account I currently have, while under the same alias, was created around a year ago.
Should I make a new facebook under my real name? Connor W***** or keep this one?
Thanks!
 #6158  by Weyland

John MacDonald wrote:I filled out a white list application a few weeks ago and didn't hear anything back.

I went on about a 3 week long break from dayz and I came back today and still haven't heard anything regarding my application.

I thought maybe it had failed to go through so when I tried to fill out the application again and I got to the facebook part it told me that "Sorry, this content isn't available right now".

Now I am new to this whole roleplaying community, and I understand that any "new" or "fake" facebook accounts will be auto denied, but I rarely ever use facebook. And the account I currently have, while under the same alias, was created around a year ago.
Should I make a new facebook under my real name? Connor W***** or keep this one?
Thanks!
Hello,

PM me your FB url and we'll sort it out.

Thanks,

-Weyland