Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Hacker On DayZ Colony US-1

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #6101  by Cuthallion

There is a hacker on the server killing me (Andrew) and my friend (swallows). Lost full geared m4/ghillie suits. The hacker shot us and then carpet bombed the forest with 100 or so granades. Other friend Mark, watched in horror.

User name: Andrew & Swallows
Time: 11:30am EST
Server: US-1
 #6107  by Weyland

Cuthallion wrote:There is a hacker on the server killing me (Andrew) and my friend (swallows). Lost full geared m4/ghillie suits. The hacker shot us and then carpet bombed the forest with 100 or so granades. Other friend Mark, watched in horror.

User name: Andrew & Swallows
Time: 11:30am EST
Server: US-1
Logs says you got beat up by a guy with brass knuckles and he doesn't have any kills after you.

Without video proof, nothing I can do. On the logs side, looks like he got the better of you...

If he was carpet bombing there would be more deaths and there is none.
 #6112  by Cuthallion

I should clarify. I didnt die (Andrew), my friend died (Swallows). He was in the woods near Zelenogorsk, and was shot from someone 100+ metres away. There wasn't a guy close remotely to him at the time. After Swallows respawned, he was killed again by a guy with Brass knuckles near the coast.

My brother Mark and I (Andrew), were watching from across the field, behind trees. There were shots around us, but as we were running to hide, we watched the forest blow up, with 100s of explosions. Our friend Swallows was dead by that time, but we were able to log out safely.

Either way, he died before the brass knuckles, and it was Swallows that died, not me. But I've installed a recording software now and will be recording sessions as a backup. Thanks for checking though!