Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Can you join without twitter?

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #6026  by Cooper88

I submitted my app with everything including my facebook, I just dont have twitter. If its possible for me to join without creating that it would be great. Ive given all other information, and will give whatever else is necessary. I just didnt want to create a twitter for no other purpose than this :) Im really looking forward to joining this community so please let me know and ill figure it out. Thank you.
 #6028  by Polar

Hello, Welcome, and Thank You for your interest in the Colony! I am aware of your question and am seeking clarification on the current requirements for Whitelisting. You /Should/ hear back from myself or Weyland within the next day or so. If you dont hear back, send me a PM and I /Should/ get an alert reminding me.... I am currently working nights and its difficult for me to talk directly with the other Admins.
 #6030  by Polar

Yes, Twitter is still required for whitelisting. And unlike with Facebook, we do accept new Twitter accounts. While it might seem like an inconvenience, we use Twitter to send rapid updates, such as server restarts or special server rules (such as a cease fire for events). Bottom line we dont over twit, and will only have a positive impact on your experience with the community.