Advanced Role-Play Systems 

• Whitelist questions

• Ban appeals and general help
Ban appeals and general help
 #5749  by Fivteen

Kinda new to the whitelisting thing on the RP servers, I don't mind the additional steps it requires for me to get into the servers but I have a few questions about the DayZ Colony "Whitelisted" FB group.
1. How long does it take to be whitelisted exactly? (IK, it sounds really stupid lol )
2. Is there a required meetup time on the interview, or is it just whenever the interviewer is on?
Thats all I got for now, I think.
Can't wait to hear back from you!
(QUICK UPDATE) I don't mean to sound annoying but, I sent my whitelist application and I'm not too sure if any staff has seen it..
 #5751  by Polar

Once you complete the application you get an invite to the Facebook Colony page. Once its reviewed and its accepted you will be messaged and be added to another group 'dayz colony: whitelisted' once you are in that group you will have access to our game and TeamSpeak servers. all of the info will be the top pinned post.

it may take some time for all of this to happen, so please be patient.
 #5880  by Pandemic4444

i also put through a whitelist application but for some reason one of the steps was to friend the facebook owner but i get a message after saying gaming accounts not accepted (WTF?) and i cant contact him/her. haven't done anything wrong with the application i don't think. i followed all the steps but i haven't heard anything back regarding the whitelist.
 #5884  by Polar

we need a real name facebook URL, NOT a gaming(fake) name account. Send myself and Weyland a PM with your facebook URL and we will take a look.
 #5885  by Pandemic4444

my real name IS on it i just don't have the custom url your talking about, i think. i literally only use facebook to see when my airsoft team plays. im not a social media guy, idk why. i can send the url to you and weyland however and im hoping it works. :-D
 #5887  by Polar

The intake Admin is busy, but IS aware of your petition and will be looking into your concern when they are available.
 #5889  by Pandemic4444

Polar wrote:The intake Admin is busy, but IS aware of your petition and will be looking into your concern when they are available.
righteo. thanks man. :-D